چیمپئنر ٹرافی 2009 !!

شمشاد

لائبریرین
میچ کے اختتام پر دھونی نے کہا :

Dhoni: "Till Raina was batting I thought it was pretty gettable. He got a tough one and after that it became difficult. Two run outs; doesn't help you when you are chasing. During bowling, we gave too many runs. I have never seen so many runs scored of cut (Malik hit over 60 runs in that region!). Two big games coming up. From now on, its like a knock out for us. If we don't play well, we can pack up and go back home!"​

شمشاد

لائبریرین
یونس خان نے کہا :

"It was a professional performance. We had a good start. Fantastic knocks from Yousuf and Malik. I thought we would reach 320 in the end but we didn't hit too many runs in the last Powerplay. The boys were very keen ... Ajmal has performed every game and Afridi, in the last couple of years, has been fantastic with his all round performances. We are still hungry. If we can defeat Australia in the next game, it would be nice."​

شمشاد

لائبریرین
شعیب ملک "مین آف دی میچ" نے کہا :

"When I started my batting, I just kept one thing at the mind; to stay at the wicket. It wasnt' easy wicket as the ball was not coming to the bat. Yousuf bhai came and told me to stay at the wicket. Don;t worry about the target. he is a very experienced player. When we were about 200, there we decided that 300 is [possibilitly]. We succeeded. "​

arifkarim

معطل
ہمارے ہاں میچ کے دوران ایک "ملک" صاحب موجود تھے۔ بس پھر کیا تھا، سارا آسمان سر پر اٹھا لیا!

شمشاد

لائبریرین
آج سری لنکا اور نیوزی لینڈ کے میچ میں سری لنکا نے ٹاس جیت کر نیوزی لینڈ کو بلے بازی کی دعوت دی۔

اس وقت نیوزی لینڈ نے 4۔29 اوور میں 160 اسکور بنائے ہیں اور اس کے 4 کھلاڑی آؤٹ‌ ہو چکے ہیں۔

شمشاد

لائبریرین
نیوزی لینڈ نے مقررہ پچاس اوور میں 315 اسکور بنائے ہیں۔ سات کھلاڑی آؤٹ۔

آخری پانچ اوور میں ان کی اوسط 20۔12 رہی۔

سری لنکا کو بہت بڑا ہدف ملا ہے۔