Introducing English forums!

فرخ منظور

لائبریرین
:rolleyes:sir primary goal you have explained but what is your secondry goal. make it clear it will help me to understand more. and i think proper words r requierd to express the feeling in right way. language iz nothing if it fails to expresss the feelings?

This is not the fault of language if one fails to express one's feelings. This is the fault of that person that he can not acquire enough language skills. :)

:rolleyes:sir primary goal you have explained but what is your secondry goal. make it clear it will help me to understand more. and i think proper words r requierd to express the feeling in right way. language iz nothing if it fails to expresss the feelings?

Do you really think that any of my answer will be the satisfactory one? I don't have much energy to convince those who really are not open to listen to some one but their own arguments. By the way if you seriously want to know the goals, priorities and motives of this forum then go ahead and search for it. There you will find hundreds of articles addressing the same topic.

You have this English section open for you if you really don't (want to) feel comfortable in Urdu. So keep expressing your feelings.

S. H. Naqvi

محفلین
pakistani's english is not good n if they see sm1 whose english extance is good then they feel shy to say in english
here r many members whose english ll b good bt they didn't use it coz they feel shy
if sm1 speaks in wrongly way plz guaide him or her then INSHALLAH we improve our english very soon
Yes Hamnah you are absolutely right i m also thinking about this thing, many of us know basic rules of English but hesitate to speak and i think this forum can solve their problem and make their English fluency good as natives.:)

تہذیب

محفلین
Hi sir/madam , i am struggling to find the way to write in English in here, right now I am using copy paste. Please could someone help me in this matter. I will be so grateful. Thanks

[eng:bbeb2026ca]Dear friends,

AssalamOAlaikum. We can be proud of the popularity that the Mehfil forum is enjoying, being the first complete Unicode Urdu forum on the net. We are now introducing forums where you will be able to converse in English. We are starting off experimentally with this forum and we will keep on adding other English forums.

The style used in this forum is a modified version of the subSilver foru and I will try to replace as much Urdu captions in this style with English ones possible.

Please use these forums exclusively for posting in English. I will delete any post in roman Urdu.

Have fun,

Regards,[/eng:bbeb2026ca]
I was looking for an English forum like Urdu Mehfil. To improve my English, I was happy to see that this feature is also available on Urdu Mehfil.

[eng:bbeb2026ca]Dear friends,

AssalamOAlaikum. We can be proud of the popularity that the Mehfil forum is enjoying, being the first complete Unicode Urdu forum on the net. We are now introducing forums where you will be able to converse in English. We are starting off experimentally with this forum and we will keep on adding other English forums.

The style used in this forum is a modified version of the subSilver foru and I will try to replace as much Urdu captions in this style with English ones possible.

Please use these forums exclusively for posting in English. I will delete any post in roman Urdu.

Have fun,

Regards,[/eng:bbeb2026ca]
Can't write English in the English forum. Tell us a solution