باکسنگ کا بے تاج بادشاہ محمد علی وفات پا گیا۔

arifkarim

معطل
انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون
13327374_10153513668532117_1794389111072803609_n.jpg
انا للّٰہ وانا الیہ راجعون۔ یہ تصویر کب اور کہاں لی؟ میڈیم ٹوساڈس کا ہال آف فیم لگ رہا ہے۔

آخری تدوین:

arifkarim

معطل
محمد علی کلے بلاشبہ ایک بہترین کھلاڑی تھے۔ شخصیت کے حوالے سے زندگی میں بہت سے اتار چڑھاؤ دیکھے۔ پوری دنیا کو اپنے میچز سے محصور کر دینے والی شخصیت اب ہم میں نہیں رہی۔ اللہ تعالی آپکو کو جنت فردوس میں اعلی مقام عطا کرے۔ امین

محمد وارث

لائبریرین
امیتابھ بچن نے آج فیس بُک پر ایک تصویر پوسٹ کی ہے۔ اس نوٹ کہ ساتھ کے تصویر ستر کی دہائی کے آخر کی ہے اور لاس اینجلس میں محمد علی مرحوم کے گھر میں لی گئی تھی۔ تصویر میں ڈائریکٹر پرکاش مہرا اور امیتابھ کے بھائی بھی ہیں۔ یہ بھی لکھا ہے کہ پرکاش مہرا، محمد علی اور امیتابھ کے ساتھ فلم بنانا چاہتے تھے۔
13346991_1280495458650907_160914748878189950_n.jpg

محمدظہیر

محفلین
انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون
I’ve wrestled with alligators
I’ve tussled with a whale
I done handcuffed lightning And throw thunder in jail
You know I’m bad
just last week, I murdered a rock
Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick
I’m so mean, I make medicine sick
-محمد علی

عؔلی خان

محفلین
Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality…. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years. - Muhammad Ali