Arab!! gud one

تعبیر

محفلین

Arab person sends an e-mail to his Dad saying:

Dear Dad,
Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad,

I am bit ashamed to arrive to my college in my Gold Mercedes, when all My Teachers travel by train.

You’re Son
Nasser

Sometime later Nasser gets reply to his e-mail from his Dad:

Loving son,

Twenty Million Dollars transferred to your account, please stop embarrassing us, go and get yourself a train too.

You’re Dad

میم نون

محفلین
Unfortunately the only thing the arabs can do better is how to spend money and have some moments of luxury, they are doing the same what spanish did with america's gold, spend all what you have without making them profit.
and see where are the spanish today, they got their 50 years of glory with america's treasure and now they are nothing.​

نہیں سعود بلکہ ایک نیا پیج کھل جاتا ہے

کیا آپ کو یقین ہے کہ آپ کنٹرول کے ساتھ N بٹن نہیں دبا رہیں؟

طریقہ یہ ہے کہ آپ پہلے لکھنے والے خانے میں جس کا رنگ سبزی مائل ہوتا ہے میں کلک کریں اور پھر کنٹرول بٹن دبائے ہوئے اسپیس بار بٹن دبا دیں تو سبزی مائل خانے کا رنگ بنفشئی ہو جائے گا جس کے بعد اس میں انگریزی لکھی جا سکے گی۔ اس کے علاوہ دوسری ترکیب یہ ہے کہ پیغام کے خانے کے ٹھیک نیچے یا اس کے آس پاس ہی کہیں ایک عدد کی بورڈ کا آئکن دکھے گا اور اس کے پاس ہی کہیں سبز رنگ کا ایک دائرہ ہوگا جس میں آ لکھا ہوگا اس طرح:
lang_icon_urdu.gif
اس پر کلک کر کے بھی زبان انگریزی میں تبدیل کی جا سکتی ہے۔ اگر پھر بھی کام نہ بنے تو بتائیں۔

شمشاد

لائبریرین
,another one

.He is so rich, he bought his son Doctor's game with couple of doctors, nurses and a hospital

.Another said, he is so rich, he bought his son fishing game, a rod, a real and a river