پاکستان

شمشاد

لائبریرین
13038695-tourist-made-gesture-by-pakistan-flag-colored-hands-showing-symbol-of-heart-and-love.jpg

عینی شاہ

محفلین
ہم پاکستان ہیں ۔
اے مولا ! پاکستان کو جنت دے بنا ۔۔۔ہو تیرا کرم مولا !
کتنے چھوٹے چھوٹے سے ورڈز ہیں لیکن پاکستان کی محبت سے بھرے ۔۔ :)

محمداحمد

لائبریرین
پاکستان زندہ باد ۔۔۔۔! پاکستان پائندہ باد
وطن چمکتے ہوئے کنکروں کا نام نہیں
یہ تیرے جسم، تری روح سے عبارت ہے
:hatoff: :hatoff::hatoff::hatoff::hatoff:

محمداحمد

لائبریرین
ایک محبِ وطن پاکستانی کے جذبات و احساسات:
Patriotism is a fiery fountain from which springs the sweet stream of love. It is the love for one's country, nation, tradition, laws and even the land. No doubt, a man becomes emotionally attached to the place where he lives. So, patriotism is a natural passion. I also love my country very much.

I love my country for its ideology. Probably, this is the only state in the world that was established on the basis of some ideology. Pakistan is an Islamic democratic state. It was created in the name of Islam. Its construction is totally based on Islamic principles. It is regarded as a sacred citadel of Islam. It is the place where we feel safe and protected. We feel free to follow to footsteps of our forefathers.
I love my country for its people. It is a place of great men. It is place where Quaid-e-Azam had lived. It is a place where the great religious scholars like 'Data Gang Bukhsh, Khawaja Ghulam Fareed, and Baba Bhulle Shah' had lived. It is place where great poets like Hafeez Jalindhari, Faiz Ahmad Faiz and Majeed Amjad had breathed their last. It is the place of great warriors. And then it is the place where Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan lives. May Allah bless him with sound health.
I love my country for its beautiful scenery, golden traditions and fertile fields. It is a land of forested valleys, mighty mountians, fast-flowing rivers, surging streams, lush green fields, fruitful flowery gardens, beautiful landscape, substantial resources and thriving industires. It is the land of long-standing culture, time-honoured traditions, solemn rituals and long-established customs. It is land of ancient civilization. Mohunjodaro, Harapa and Texila are known for their ancient heritage, antique traces and primal relics.
I love my country for its natural resources. Oil, coal, natural gas, marble, precious stones and many types of minerals are found here. Its villages possess immense rural charms and natural beauty. Its cities sparkle with colourful gala and festivity. It glows with natural and man-made brilliance. Its cities are teeming with educational institutions, hospitals, offices, broad roads, high-speed railways, large airports, shopping plazas, big bazaars and public parks. Its villages are surrounded by tall trees, fertile fields, rural landscape, fruitful gardens and bubbling streams. All basic facilities could be enjoyed in rural areas here.
As I love my country, I have devoted all of my time for its prosperity and welfare. I am determined to propagate the ideology of Pakistan in the circle of my friends and acquaintances.
May my efforts bear fruit!
Shiza Arshad

حوالہ

محمداحمد

لائبریرین
نشنل ڈریس شلوار قمیض؟ یا عوامی ڈریس؟ میرا خیال تھا کہ شیروانی پاکستان کا نیشنل ڈریس ہے اسی لیے وزیراعظم اس کو پہنتے ہیں
ویسے یہ جو خاتون کا ڈریس دکھایا گیا ہے وہ پاجامہ یا جینز لگ رہی ہے۔

ہمت بھائی کبھی کبھی معاف بھی کردینا چاہیے۔ :)