بچوں کے لیے فلم، کارٹون یا دیگر تعلیمی نوعیت کا بصری مواد تجویز کیجیے

محمد امین

لائبریرین
تیرہ چودہ برس کی عمر میں تو ہم عینک والا جن ڈرامہ دیکھتے تھے، جو کہ یوٹیوب پر موجود ہے۔

لیکن آج کل تو گرافکس کا معیار کافی اونچا ہو گیا ہے تو معلوم نہیں اب بچوں کو یہ کیسا لگے گا۔
عینک والا جن 1993 میں شروع ہوا تھا ۔۔۔ یعنی آپ کی عمر پتا لگ گئی ہے ہمیں اب :p

فرحت کیانی

لائبریرین
ارکان سے درخواست ہے، کہ چار پانچ برس سے لے کر تیرہ چودہ برس کی عمر کے بچوں کے لیے تفریحی ، معلوماتی اور دیگر دلچسپ مواد ۔۔۔۔۔۔ جو کارٹون، ڈرامہ یا فلم کی صورت میں ہو ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ تجویز کریں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ بہتر ہو گا، کہ مواد انٹرنیٹ پہ ہو اور ڈاؤن لوڈ کیا جا سکے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ ربط دے دیں ، تو اور بہتر ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ دوسرا یہ بھی مدنظر رہے، کہ یہ مواد ہماری روایات، تہذیب اور مذہبی حدود و قیود سے مناسبت رکھتا ہو۔ میرے خیال میں ، یہ اکثر والدین کی ضرورت ہے ۔
آخر میں لگائی گئی قید پہ کسی قسم کا مناظرہ یا مجادلہ کرنے کے خواہشمند خواتین و حضرات اپنے اس شوق کو اس دھاگے میں ظاہر نہ فرمائیں، اپنا غصہ کہیں اور جا کر نکالیں ، عنایت ہو گی۔
فلک شیر
زبردست خیال ہے فلک شیر بھائی. یہ بہت ضروری ہے کہ ہمارے پاس صاف ستھرا مواد موجود ہو جو بچوں کی ذہنی و اخلاقی تربیت کے لیے بہت ضروری ہے.
کچھ عرصہ سے ایک نیا چینل آ رہا ہے ٹی وی پر. See TV کے نام. یہ زیادہ تر غیرملکی بلکہ شاید صرف ترکی پروگراموں کو اردو میں ڈب کر کے چلا رہے ہیں. اس پر ایک کارٹون آتا ہے. شاید جان نام ہے اس کا کیونکہ مرکزی کردار کا نام جان ہے جو ایک بچہ ہے. بہت اچھا اخلاقی اقدار پر مبنی کارٹون ہے. اور ہے بھی اردو میں.
اسی طرح پیس اردو ٹی وی پر بچوں کے لیے انبیا کی کہانیاں اور دیگر اخلاقی موضوعات پر بھی کہانیاں آیا کرتی تھیں. میں فرصت ملتے ربط ڈھونڈ کر یہاں شامل کر دوں گی.

سید ذیشان

محفلین
عینک والا جن 1993 میں شروع ہوا تھا ۔۔۔ یعنی آپ کی عمر پتا لگ گئی ہے ہمیں اب :p
لگتا ہے اندازہ غلط ہو گیا ہے۔ تیرہ سال کی عمر میں تو ہم خود کو تیس مار خان سمجھتے تھے تو عینک والا جن دیکھنے کا تو سوال ہی نہیں پیدا ہوتا ہاہا۔

فلک شیر

محفلین
زبردست خیال ہے فلک شیر بھائی. یہ بہت ضروری ہے کہ ہمارے پاس صاف ستھرا مواد موجود ہو جو بچوں کی ذہنی و اخلاقی تربیت کے لیے بہت ضروری ہے.
کچھ عرصہ سے ایک نیا چینل آ رہا ہے ٹی وی پر. See TV کے نام. یہ زیادہ تر غیرملکی بلکہ شاید صرف ترکی پروگراموں کو اردو میں ڈب کر کے چلا رہے ہیں. اس پر ایک کارٹون آتا ہے. شاید جان نام ہے اس کا کیونکہ مرکزی کردار کا نام جان ہے جو ایک بچہ ہے. بہت اچھا اخلاقی اقدار پر مبنی کارٹون ہے. اور ہے بھی اردو میں.
اسی طرح پیس اردو ٹی وی پر بچوں کے لیے انبیا کی کہانیاں اور دیگر اخلاقی موضوعات پر بھی کہانیاں آیا کرتی تھیں. میں فرصت ملتے ربط ڈھونڈ کر یہاں شامل کر دوں گی.
جی ربط شامل کرتی جائیے فرحت آپا!
بعد میں یہ چیزیں الگ دھاگے میں اکٹھے بھی کر دیں گے ان شاءاللہ

arifkarim

معطل
لگتا ہے اندازہ غلط ہو گیا ہے۔ تیرہ سال کی عمر میں تو ہم خود کو تیس مار خان سمجھتے تھے تو عینک والا جن دیکھنے کا تو سوال ہی نہیں پیدا ہوتا ہاہا۔
عمر درست ہے۔ عینک والا جن جب شروع ہوا اسوقت ہم 9 سال کے تھے اور آپ ہم سے تین چار سال ہی بڑے ہیں۔:p

محمدصابر

محفلین
اور پاکستان میں بچوں کے پروگرامز کا یہ حال ہے ۔
کوڈ:
A very greeting Hello to my Friends, Fans and well wisher .!!
I am Shahzad Qaiser Bukhari the one who played the title role in Anik Wala Jin AS(Nastoor jin).
Those days my co actor were in a very dark circle of life and were living hand to mouth so i thought to give them a new start again .
so as i produced new version of Anik Wala jin with the name "RETURN OF NASTOOR".
i tried to give a real childhood again of the children of Pakistan..
And now i made this serial with the new technology with 3d animations work as the work of 3d animation costs like a running rivers we have to pay for every second
of animations .
i had a partner as well with me to produce this program. Because I'm a middle class man i don't had that much saving to produce this program totally on my own...
One day the gentleman my Director came to me along with the approval letter of my program which was being approved by the state channel PTV . and there was a note
written on the approval letter
"come along 20or 30 episodes and sign the contract".. i was very happy so i stared to shooting with the full open heart ..
so as the singing day came i went to the PTV headquarters ISLAMABAD to sign the contract ..
so the gentleman who was the head of admin department told me that is letter is fake due to this shock i lost my eye sight as well..
and the reponsibity of my partners money was also on my shoulders.. as I'm a very straight and a white collar man . i sold all my property my car and all the savings
i had and returned to money to my partner.
then i went to the other channels as well almost every channel but the reply from all was that we don't have children's slot.
all channels are happy to show other countries content like Chota bheeam,doremon,hanuman and many more this program was the one which is still hit and the real time
Pakistan was praised by Anik wala jin
isn't this wrong with legendry artist's like me ,Zakoota ,hamoon jadugar and many more. we were the one who colored the childhood of our last generation and i was
trying the same for today's children.
my children are sitting in home and not going to school because i don't have the money even to pay their school fees .. now a days I'm living in a house without windows
and doors without electricity..
I'm not trying to beg in front of you all i just want you all the spread this message all over the world.. i just want this program to be on aired because there are
so many families also whom kitchen is connected to this program.
i was a man who have always being very honest to everyone in my life .. but now a days I'm under the blue sky and looking at my under construction house .
PLEASE bring this into the knowledge of those who can help me out on it ..
Thank you...
yours Super hero, Shahzad Qaiser(NASTOOR JIN) 0321-6770032, 0300-9454619.
ربط

فلک شیر

محفلین
اور پاکستان میں بچوں کے پروگرامز کا یہ حال ہے ۔
کوڈ:
A very greeting Hello to my Friends, Fans and well wisher .!!
I am Shahzad Qaiser Bukhari the one who played the title role in Anik Wala Jin AS(Nastoor jin).
Those days my co actor were in a very dark circle of life and were living hand to mouth so i thought to give them a new start again .
so as i produced new version of Anik Wala jin with the name "RETURN OF NASTOOR".
i tried to give a real childhood again of the children of Pakistan..
And now i made this serial with the new technology with 3d animations work as the work of 3d animation costs like a running rivers we have to pay for every second
of animations .
i had a partner as well with me to produce this program. Because I'm a middle class man i don't had that much saving to produce this program totally on my own...
One day the gentleman my Director came to me along with the approval letter of my program which was being approved by the state channel PTV . and there was a note
written on the approval letter
"come along 20or 30 episodes and sign the contract".. i was very happy so i stared to shooting with the full open heart ..
so as the singing day came i went to the PTV headquarters ISLAMABAD to sign the contract ..
so the gentleman who was the head of admin department told me that is letter is fake due to this shock i lost my eye sight as well..
and the reponsibity of my partners money was also on my shoulders.. as I'm a very straight and a white collar man . i sold all my property my car and all the savings
i had and returned to money to my partner.
then i went to the other channels as well almost every channel but the reply from all was that we don't have children's slot.
all channels are happy to show other countries content like Chota bheeam,doremon,hanuman and many more this program was the one which is still hit and the real time
Pakistan was praised by Anik wala jin
isn't this wrong with legendry artist's like me ,Zakoota ,hamoon jadugar and many more. we were the one who colored the childhood of our last generation and i was
trying the same for today's children.
my children are sitting in home and not going to school because i don't have the money even to pay their school fees .. now a days I'm living in a house without windows
and doors without electricity..
I'm not trying to beg in front of you all i just want you all the spread this message all over the world.. i just want this program to be on aired because there are
so many families also whom kitchen is connected to this program.
i was a man who have always being very honest to everyone in my life .. but now a days I'm under the blue sky and looking at my under construction house .
PLEASE bring this into the knowledge of those who can help me out on it ..
Thank you...
yours Super hero, Shahzad Qaiser(NASTOOR JIN) 0321-6770032, 0300-9454619.
ربط
انتہائی تکلیف دہ....
ترجیحات واضح ہوتی ہیں اس سے ہماری

فرحت کیانی

لائبریرین
جی ربط شامل کرتی جائیے فرحت آپا!
بعد میں یہ چیزیں الگ دھاگے میں اکٹھے بھی کر دیں گے ان شاءاللہ
ان شاء اللہ.
شعیب شوبی کے کام کا حوالہ یہاں پہلے ہی آ چکا ہے.
ڈزنی جونیئر چینل کی ایک ایمنیمیٹڈ سیریز Sofia the first بھی بہت اچھی ہے. صاف ستھری اور سبق آموز سیریز ہے. میرا خیال ہے 2012 سے اب تک اس کے تین سیزنز آ چکے ہیں. انگریزی میں ہے لیکن میرا نہیں خیال بچوں کو سمجھنے کے لیے مشکل ہو گی. بلکہ ان کی انگریزی بہتر ہو جائے گی.

ان شاء اللہ.
شعیب شوبی کے کام کا حوالہ یہاں پہلے ہی آ چکا ہے.
ڈزنی جونیئر چینل کی ایک ایمنیمیٹڈ سیریز Sofia the first بھی بہت اچھی ہے. صاف ستھری اور سبق آموز سیریز ہے. میرا خیال ہے 2012 سے اب تک اس کے تین سیزنز آ چکے ہیں. انگریزی میں ہے لیکن میرا نہیں خیال بچوں کو سمجھنے کے لیے مشکل ہو گی. بلکہ ان کی انگریزی بہتر ہو جائے گی.
میری بھتیجی کو بھی بہت رہے یہ کارٹون