آزادی مارچ اپڈیٹس

آپ کی بات بہت معتبر ہے جناب مگر کیا اس کا بدل یہ ہے کہ ایسا مکمل انسان ہمیں دستیاب نہ ہو اور ہم اسی فرسودہ اور ظلم کے نظام پر تکیہ کرلیں؟ شروعات تو کرنے دیجیے. میرٹ آگے آتا جائے گا تو کامیابی قطعی ہے اور یہ انتظامی ص
لاہور: وزیراعظم نواز شریف کی نااہلی کے لئے ہائی کورٹ میں انٹرا کورٹ اپیل دائر کردی گئی ہے۔

ایکسپریس نیوز کے مطابق لاہور ہائی کورٹ میں دائر کرائی گئی انٹرا کورٹ اپیل میں موقف اختیار کیا گیا ہے کہ وزیراعظم نواز شریف نےفوج کی ثالثی سے متعلق قومی اسمبلی میں جھوٹ بولا، جس کے بعد وزیراعظم نوازشریف صادق اور امین نہیں رہے، اس لئے انہیں آرٹیکل 62 اور 63 کے تحت نااہل قرار دیا جائے۔

واضح رہے کہ درخواست گزار کی جانب سے لاہور ہائی کورٹ میں پہلے بھی وزیراعظم نواز شریف کی نااہلی کے لئے درخواست دائر کی گئی تھی تاہم اسے مسترد کردیا گیا تھا۔

http://www.express.pk/story/285908/
آپس کی بات ہے ، اس وقت ابلیس بقلم خود آ کے گو نواز گو کا نعرہ مستانہ بلند کر دے تو اسکے بیان کو بھی سنہرے حروف میں نمایاں کرکے لکھ دیں گے ہمارے انقلابی بھائی بہنیں-

کاشفی

محفلین
کراچی والو تیار ہوجاؤ، سونامی کراچی آنے والی ہے ۔ ٹھمک ٹھمک خان
10635866_10152287818226373_2738577969774653306_n.jpg

کاشفی

محفلین
انگریزی کا جنازہ ہے ذرا دھوم سے نکلے :)
انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون
اللہ رب العزت مرحومہ محترمہ انگریزی صاحبہ کو لمبی حیاتی عطا فرمائے۔ آمین۔

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
MULTAN: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) President Makhdoom Javed Hashmi on Sunday said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was ‘politically dead’ due to his family’s ‘dynastic’ ideology.

“Whether he [Prime Minister Nawaz] resigns or not, it does not matter now,” Hashmi told reporters at a news conference held at his Multan residence. “He is politically dead.”
http://tribune.com.pk/story/762380/...shmi-claims-nawaz-sharif-is-politically-dead/

MULTAN: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) President Makhdoom Javed Hashmi on Sunday said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was ‘politically dead’ due to his family’s ‘dynastic’ ideology.

“Whether he [Prime Minister Nawaz] resigns or not, it does not matter now,” Hashmi told reporters at a news conference held at his Multan residence. “He is politically dead.”
http://tribune.com.pk/story/762380/...shmi-claims-nawaz-sharif-is-politically-dead/

جاوید ہاشمی، عمران، قادری، نواز سب ہی سیاسی طور پر نااہل ہیں

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
[Testimonial by Salar Khan Kakar on #AzadiSquareMovement]

My motive for going to #AzadiSquare was totally selfish. I did not go there to only see Imran Khan. Why would I drive over thousand miles all the way from Quetta to Islamabad? Why would I drive for more than 24 hours sleepless and exhausted, why would I fight police and climb containers? I went there for my family and my loved ones.

I went there for my father who merely escaped a bomb attack on a crowded road in Quetta, I went there for my brother, for I don’t want him to be a victim of sectarian murder God forbids. I went there for sanctity of the women of my family. I went there so I can afford justice when I need justice and am not victim to the sold out Police Force. I went there for myself so that no Raymond Davis can shoot me in day light in a busy Lahore street and get away with it by bribing some politicians. I went there so my family doesn’t have to call me every ten minutes in fear and uncertainty when I am out because things are that messed up in my city and my country.

I went there in pursuit of HOPE, for Imran Khan can fix all this by his sincerity and selflessness and may be my kids can live a life in a peaceful, harmonious, civilized, just and respectful Naya Pakistan.

Salar Khan Kakar (Quetta)

10678669_10152429504009527_4121998726743007842_n.jpg

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
10485030_849868015055620_3898942638863784165_n.jpg

[Testimonial by Ali Bin Zahid on ‪#‎AzadiSquare‬ Movement]

First of all I want to thank PTI for providing us such a platform where we can share our memorable experiences of the ongoing Azaadi March. My name is Ali Bin Zahid and I live in Karachi. I just wanted to share my felling in a poem which was written on the Night when me and my cozens were marching towards the RED ZONE, along with the container of IMRAN KHAN.

I WAS THERE!
(A poem I wrote for the best night ever)
And when they grow up, I can tell my children that for one night,
I was free!
For one night,
I saw the oppressed, standing as kings
at the doors of their brutal emperors!
The night when the hopeless passed the gates of justice,
and actually sang along with a smile.
For one blessed night,
I had a leader who did precisely what we asked of him.
I was there!
And smoking at the doors of their palaces.
Lying on the free roads,
while I gazed at the lovely crescent and the stars.
And when they see some good,
I can tell them that my lord helped me bring it for them;
And even if they see bad,
I won't be ashamed!
I will tell them that oh my children,
I tried...
I risked everything that night,
so I can do something to change your fate!
I was there!