آزادی مارچ اپڈیٹس

imran-khan-k-liye.jpg

جاسمن

لائبریرین

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
[Testimonial by Engineers on ‪#‎AzadiSquare‬ Movement]

I want to tell you all about the people in these pictures and why we are supporting Imran Khan. We all are are Telecommunication Engineers . Although we are working in some prestigious organizations but still due to recession and degradation of the market in Pakistan everyone is trying to leave the country Pakistan. The main reason for this is the insecurity of jobs and in jobs, no chances of promotions even if we top the merit. Until we have a great approach of a reputed government official or MNAs as the seats are fixed for them, or if you have a handsome amount for bribery... we are representing our telecom community as we support the vision of IK new Pakistan . Which is corruption free and respects merit.. Willing to see the vision in action until then ‪#‎full_support_for_Captain‬...

This picture contains (from left to right)
Engineer Quzaz javed, Engineer Khurram Raja, Engineer Tajamal Raza..
10665712_848227965219625_5363755098527863026_n.jpg

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
[Testimonial by Shahzeb Ul Haq Malik on ‪#‎AzadiSquare‬ Movement, including the experience of the night of Shelling and tear gas attack]

My Name is Shahzeb Malik and I have a middle management role in marketing department of one of the teleco companies in Pakistan, I have been part of the dharna from 15th Aug 7pm, we received Khan sb in Islamabad and listened to him near Fajar time in rain on sports complex chowk.

Cut to the night when Khan sb announced that we will peacefully move the dharna outside Prime minister house, Khan sb said police has given us way and we will sing patriotic songs and move peacefully.. In the middle of the way we get this strange smell as something is burning.. Soon we realize that we were bluffed by the police and they started shelling heavily when we were in the middle, obviously not prepared for this.. I heard women children screaming and running around, few down on the road suffocated.. God bless few PAT members who helped us with salt and water as we had decided that come what may we will give our life but won’t leave Khan sb or our movement..

I was working closely with DJ butt to keep our youth force motivated and kept requesting the police to stop the brutality , I myself saw at least 4 dead bodies being carried to the ambulance and early morning a PTI youngster who was found floating in Metro Dugout.. They used real bullets and at least 10 shells per min most of the night but were unable to move us back as we had decided to fight for our right. Police was stronger and much more in numbers but they couldn’t match our courage and we were fighting for a cause while they were forced to be brutal with peaceful protestors. PFA Pictures of proceeding that night and next morning are attached that I was able to capture with my mobile camera.. Seeing people from all walks of life women, Uncles (including Cha cha cricket) face that brutality and yet staying peaceful made my resolve to fight till my last breath against this hijacked system even stronger.. Hai Haq Hamara Azadi.. Hum Lae K Rahae Gai Azadi! They CAN NOT stop this movement now no matter what they do, no matter how brutal they become..

My wife and I get funds from our friends and family on daily basis to buy fruits, milk, water and food for PTI Dharna participants, our families help us make small packs of the daily supplies which we distribute every day at dharna, I have joined my office again but go straight to the house to pick supplies and join the dharna till Khan sbs last address everyday arounf 12 midnight!

10384829_848232508552504_2197475407531729978_n.jpg

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
10670043_10152427601669527_6306664382415504638_n.jpg

[Testimonial by Arsalan Ali Shafqat for #AzadiSquareMovement]

Celebrated ONE NATION DAY with my leader...I have been in AzadiSquare many times with friends n family..& with every passing day i keep on getting charged up to be there for my leader..despite all the barriers n gullu butts we are there because the feeling of being a free Nation is only felt in AzadiSquare n Azadi Town...AZADI MARCH has awaken the Nation which will not bear injustice & corruption anymore..Feeling of being One Nation is phenomenal ..n yes i have been reading our Quaids moto.."Unity, Faith, Discipline" since childhood but now i know what it actually meant after witnessing it.. You will find all 3 here...it truly is a place where you can enjoy the freedom which was never ever possible in normal days...That's the biggest Tabdeeli u will come across. So my fellow country men...be part of this historic event for your future generations; Taste the true Freedom and Unity of been ONE NATION here at Azadi Square

TABDEELI AH NAHI RAHI,
TABDEELI AH GAYE HAI...

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
Testimonial by Tariq Khan Afridi on #AzadiSquare Movement]

I have been there 7 times since the beginning of Azadi March. Travelling with my family and friends to Islamabad from Peshawar at every instance, I have experienced passion, fortitude and enthusiasm within me like never before – unsubstantiated by any other social or political cause. During these past 4 weeks, I have met inspirational people, formed lasting friendships and saw a nation rise as one being led by none other than the legendary KHAN and his protégés. This Saturday, I will be one amongst the millions to ‘witness from the ruins of a decadent and degenerate Pakistan, the emergence of a new nation’. Naya Pakistan!

Tariq Khan Afridi
Peshawar, Pakistan

1908076_10152425485584527_4056836760468450254_n.jpg

ابن رضا

لائبریرین
بالکل درست لکھا ہے جاوید چوہدری نے۔ نواز شریف صاحب اور بے نظیر صاحبہ کے متعلق بھی درست اور عمران خان صاحب کے متعلق بھی بالکل درست۔ یہ سب ہمارے دِل کی باتیں بھی ہیں۔۔۔
شکریہ عبدالقیوم چوہدری بھائی!
بدزبانی عمران کا دیا ہوا درس نہیِں بلکہ ہمارا معاشرتی المیہ ہے. عدم برداشت اور اخلاقی اقدار کا پستی کی طرف سفر جاری و ساری ہے. جس کا جیسا ظرف ہوتا ہے ویسا ہی اظہار کرتا ہے. جاوید چوہدری صاحب کی یہ بات بھی عقل سے بالا کہ ان سے پہلے عمران کا کوئی انٹرویو نشر نہیں کرتا تھا گویا عمران خان ایسے چند حضرات کی وجہ سے شہرت و عزت کی بلندیوں پر فائض ہوا. اخلاقیات کے سبق کی کسی خاص پارٹی کو نہیں بلکہ اجتماعی معاشرے کو ضرورت ہے. اور اس سے بڑھ کر یہ سب انگلیاں ایک برابر نہیں ہوتیں. سیاسی میدان اگر غلاظت کے ڈھیر سے پُر ہو تو عقلمندی کا تقاضا یہی ہے کہ سب سے کم اور چھوٹے ڈھیر کو ترجیح دی جائے نہ کہ بڑے بڑے تعفن زدہ پہاڑوں کو چن لیا جائے. یاد رہے کوئی انسان فرشتہ نہیں ہوتا. ہم سمجھتے ہیں کہ عمران میں سیاسی انتظامی بصیرت کا فقدان ہے مگر ہم اس نظریے کے ساتھ جو انصاف اور میرٹ کی کم از کم آواز تو بلند کرتا ہے. دوسرے تو اتنا بھی نہیں کرتے نہ ایسا کوئی ارادہ رکھتے نظر آتے ہیں.

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
[Testimonial by Imran on #AzadiSquare Movement]

Kids, families, ladies, youths, old, disabled, kashimiris, Gilgitian, Pukhtoons, Sindhi, Saraiki, Punjabi, Balochi, potohari, poor, middle class, high class, elite class, govt. servants and the list goes on, people from all professions, ages and locations standing for One single Cause! Long time passed but I can still feel the passion from Azadi Square inside me. I never felt as proud as a Pakistani like I felt during my entire stay at the Azadi Square. Though I traveled especially all the way form Dubai to Azadi Square for 2 days 22nd and 23rd Aug only, I wish I had been there with them throughout this journey. Since my return all my prayers are with the Azadi March participants’ success for Naya Pakistan

10665888_10152425452674527_4704318584988696103_n.jpg