Urduweb.com : An Important milestone:

مھدئ

محفلین
سلام، مجھے یہ جان کر ا نتا ھئ مسرت ھویی that finally we have a urdu webportal, hmm sorry for switching to english i think you can guess why :) :p , it's a milestone achieved and i pray for all of the developers of this portal and contributors and members that may Allah bless them with more Enthusiasm to make this portal succeed by leaps and bounds.
I am a typical Lahori and 25 years of age therefore i will never claim to be good writer of Urdu, :p and while i learn how to get more benefits from this portal and improving our own urdu portals with the help of this portal and its members i am also concentrating on messages posted in urdu language so that one day i could write and speak equally good urdu,
اب کچھ بات میں نا ظمین حاظرات سے پو چھنا چاھوں گا کہ یہ پورٹل کسی سرکاری یا غیر سرکاری ادارے سے رجیسٹر ھے یا اس کی تنظیم سازی کی بنیاد کیا ھے
I believe this is an NGO and Non Profit making webportal and therefore we don't notice ads here which add some really 'odd' look to portals just like this one, i would compare this portal to wikipedia portal.

Imran Jafri/25/Lahore/Pakistan

شمشاد

لائبریرین
زکریا بھائی کیا آپ مھدی صاحب کو بتائیں گے اپنی اس محفل کے متعلق کہ اس تنظیم سازی کی بنیاد کیا ہے۔

دوست

محفلین
اس کی تنظیم سازی کوئی اتنی پیچیدہ نہیں۔ منتظمین اس کے بانی ممبران ہیں جبکہ اس کا بنیادی مقصد اردو کی ترقی ہے۔ آزاد مصدر یعنی اوپن سورس کے تحت کام کرنا ہمارا عزم ہے
اس کے اخراجات زیادہ تر بانی ممبران اور کچھ کچھ عام اراکین برداشت کرتے ہیں۔ سارا کام رضاکارانہ بنیاد پر ہوتا ہے اخراجات سے مراد ویب ہوسٹنگ کے اخراجات ہیں۔
امید ہے کہ وقت کے ساتھ ساتھ باقی اراکین بھی اخراجات کے سلسلے میں تعاون کریں گے تاکہ اس پراجیکٹ کو مالی حیثیت سے کوئی مسئلہ نہ ہو۔
اور آپ کو خوش آمدید۔
زکریا بھائی میں نے کچھ غلط تو نہیں کہا؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟