کاشفی

محفلین
PTI leader to face judicial inquiry in sexual harassment case
583028-Board-1375006812-613-640x480.JPG

PABBI: District and Sessions Judge Abdur Rauf Khan has ordered a judicial inquiry of a harassment case filed against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) provincial Finance Secretary Ishfaq Paracha on Saturday for allegedly sexually harassing a girl in his office on June 29.
Madeeha*, a student of FA in a local college from the Nowshera Cantonment filed a case with police. A large number of people were present at the case hearing on the premises of the court.
Madeeha stated she had decided to help her poverty stricken parents by working in a factory after her college was closed for the summer.
On June 19, she appeared for an interview in the Dilta Pharma Factory owned by Paracha, where he selected her for a job in the factory, she said.
On June 29, Paracha asked her to come to his office inside the factory where he offered her a good position and a handsome salary for sexual services, she said.
Madeeha, however, said that she refused to do so, after which Ishfaq closed the office door and tried to sexually harass and rape her. Her hue and cry frightened Ishfaq who then opened the door and let her go to her house.
An FIR was registered at the Risalpur police station on the directives of SHO Haji Muhammad, who after filing the case informed DPO Nowshera Waqar Ahmad and directed him to arrest Ishfaq Paracha.
An official said that it was a serious charge against PTI’s KPK leader and the secretary of Industrial Zone Risalpur Ishfaq Paracha, adding that he could be jailed if the charges against him were proved.
Paracha had earlier been given a clean chit by party leaders in an inquiry.
The victim along with her lawyer Saeed Akhtar Durrani was also present at the hearing.

*Name has been changed

کاشفی

محفلین
تحریکِ انصاف کے کارکنان اور ان کے ہمدرد ادھر بھی کچھ دھیان دیں۔۔۔
لڑی شاید نظر نہیں آرہی ہے لوگوں کو۔:)

سید ذیشان

محفلین
تحریکِ انصاف کے کارکنان اور ان کے ہمدرد ادھر بھی کچھ دھیان دیں۔۔۔
لڑی شاید نظر نہیں آرہی ہے لوگوں کو۔:)

کافی شرمناک واقعہ ہے اور اگر یہ سچ ثابت ہو جائے تو اس خبیث انسان کو سزا ہونی چاہیے۔

لیکن تحریک انصاف کے کہنے پر تو اس نے یہ قبیح حرکت نہیں کی ہوگی نا؟

ظفری

لائبریرین
کافی شرمناک واقعہ ہے اور اگر یہ سچ ثابت ہو جائے تو اس خبیث انسان کو سزا ہونی چاہیے۔

بلکل جیسے راجہ ثناء اللہ کے ایم کیو ایم کے خلاف بیان سے ن لیگ جماعت کا کوئی تعلق نہیں تھا ۔:thinking:

سید ذیشان

محفلین
لیکن پی ٹی آئی کا ایک اخلاقی فرض ضرور بنتا ہے۔ چونکہ یہ بہت سنجیدہ نوعیت کا الزام ہے تو اس ممبر کو ان کو اس وقت تک پارٹی کی ممبرشپ سے معطل کرنا چاہئے جب تک اس کے حق میں فیصلہ نہیں ہو جاتا۔

کاشفی

محفلین

تحریک انصاف والے خود کے کہنے پر ہی کیا کرتے ہیں ۔ملاحظہ کیجئے۔۔۔۔

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...01939033.89617.111457038871331&type=1&theater

An ugly assault
Senior TV journalist Quatrina Hosain relates an ugly episode that took place right before the general elections. Hosain tells The Express Tribune that she was assaulted by a group of 30 men at a PTI rally in Wah Cantt, where she had driven to interview party candidate Ghulam Sarwar. Without going into the gory details, Hosain says, “I don’t know if they were told to teach me a lesson, but I do know that the nature of the assault was really horrific. There were multiple people grabbing at various parts of my body. I was scared that if I fell or any of my clothes were torn, no one would have been able to prevent a rape from taking place. I felt like a cornered animal.”
In the aftermath of the incident, Hosain “had flashbacks.” “I was rude to people who were asking to help me with my bag at the airport. I felt vulnerable and my brain was wired into flight mode. In public spaces, I would desperately search for women so I could go and stand near them,” she says.
She says she was mortified when people on social media accused her of concocting the story to “boost ratings” for her show.
Hosain explains that she did not register an FIR because she did not want the episode to become a political issue. “It happened to me because I am a woman. Men ask us ‘why were you there’. Luckily for me, I reached out to friends and family and got therapy. I am not afraid to talk about it.”

شمشاد

لائبریرین
کچھ لوگوں کو دوسروں میں صرف کیڑے ہی ڈھونڈنے کی عادت ہوتی ہے اور انہیں گلاس ہمیشہ آدھا خالی ہی نظر آتا ہے۔

کاشفی

محفلین
کچھ لوگوں ایسے بھی ہوتے ہیں جو اپنے لیئے یہ بات نہیں کرتے کہ وہ بھی ہمیشہ کسی میں کیڑے ڈھونڈتے ہیں۔۔۔ ان کو اسٹیل کے گلاس میں بھرا ہوا پانی نظر ہی نہیں آتا اور کہتے ہیں کہ گلاس پورا ہی خالی ہے۔۔ یعنی کہ وہ جو سمجھتے ہیں وہی صرف صحیح ہے اور باقی غلط۔
ان کی نظر میں جب ان کے سامنے نوڈلز بھی پیش کیا جائے تو اس کو بھی وہ کیڑا ہی سمجھتے ہیں۔۔۔
تحریکِ انصاف والے تو عورتوں کو بھی کیڑا مکوڑا ہی سمجھتے ہیں۔۔

کاشفی

محفلین
تحریک انصاف سے اور کیا امید ہے۔ اس کا لیڈر ہی جعلی ہے
عمران خان پہلے صرف الیکشن میں دھاندلی کے الزامات لگا رہے تھے لیکن جیسے ہی عائلہ ملک اور غلام سرور کی ڈگری والا مسئلہ ہوا انہوں نے سازش کے الزامات لگانے شروع کر دیے - (طلعت حسین)