I am learning Urdu

Thanks to brother Zain who tagged me in this discussion.
Selam Gizem. Nesilsiz ? I'm very Glad to see you here. your goal of Urdu language is really a great goal. i have also a deep interest in Ottoman literature (Osmanlica). I have many Turkish Friends on F.B and some of them knows Urdu language. I am a lover of Turkish language and want to learn it completely. unfortunately, i know it very little. we will definitely help you in learning Urdu language.

حسان خان بھائی ٖ ، یہ لغت (اسے لغت کہنے پر بھی مجھے تردد ہے) مقتدرہ قومی زبان نے شائع کی ہے اور 141 صٍٍفحات پر مشتمل ہے۔ آپ اسے آسانی سے اسلام آباد سے حاصل کرسکتے ہیں۔ میرے ایک ترکی دوست نے یہ مجھ سے مانگی ہے، میں اسکین کرسکا تو آپ کو بھی بھیج دوں گا، ان شاء اللہ۔

حسان خان

لائبریرین
حسان خان بھائی ٖ ، یہ لغت (اسے لغت کہنے پر بھی مجھے تردد ہے) مقتدرہ قومی زبان نے شائع کی ہے اور 141 صٍٍفحات پر مشتمل ہے۔ آپ اسے آسانی سے اسلام آباد سے حاصل کرسکتے ہیں۔ میرے ایک ترکی دوست نے یہ مجھ سے مانگی ہے، میں اسکین کرسکا تو آپ کو بھی بھیج دوں گا، ان شاء اللہ۔

بہت شکریہ کفایت بھائی۔ :)

عثمان

محفلین

.Ahhhh... I'm afraid that I'm of no help to you here. My only business around here is either pinch or pun. But that's fun.And if you ever need it, drop me a text here. I will be around to keep the mood going.​
;)
and yeah, Welcome to our forum!​

ملائکہ

محفلین
میری اردو تو گزم کو سمجھ آجائے گی لیکن انگلش نہیں :biggrin:
-
اس لئے ملائکہ آپ ترجمہ کرکے لکھیں

فیس بک سے یہ پیج بھی ملا ہے یہ بھی مددگار ثابت ہوسکتا ہے
1iczzl.jpg
گزم

I hope these Urdu alphabets with pronunciation written beneath will help you out

urdu1.gif

گزم

محفلین
Can someone help me how can I share pictures here ?
Like I took few pics last weekend and I wanted to share them here with everyone.

secondly this is a question to admins , is it ok to talk about music or life in Istanbul or other miscellaneous things or are there different threads to talk about those matters ?

thirdly, I tried youtube for urdu music, and found a lot of songs, can someone guide me about usrdu music too?

I know music is a very vast subject but what I mean is like if you speak about Turkish music there are few names everyone knows
like for contemporary music, people like Tarkan
if you recently broke up with your boyfriend and are sad or wanna go drinking, you can listen to Kibariye
muzeyyen senar is a big name for classical lovers
like people in my parents age group love her
zeki muren was a famous singer in the same era with so many popular love songs

so can anyone give me a very brief hinting about some big names in Urdu music?

Lastly one member has this sentence as profile message
I can read but couldn't get the meaning , as obviously seems like urdu, can someone translate

yaad theen hum ko bhi rang a rang bazam aaraiyan.... laikin ab naqsh o nigar e taq e nisiyan ho gain

thanks

عائشہ عزیز

لائبریرین
Can someone help me how can I share pictures here ?
Like I took few pics last weekend and I wanted to share them here with everyone.

welcome sister!
well its so easy
you just have to join a photo sharing web site like picasa web album
then watch this video to learn how to share ... .
and then you simply have to paste that link in here ...in the above icons of writing pad there is one with a tree on it. click on that and paste your photo link

پپو

محفلین
گزم جی اردو محفل​
پر جی آیاں نوں (wel come)​
امید ہے اچھا وقت گذرے گا اور کچھ سیکھنے کو ملے گا​