Few Requests

تعبیر

محفلین
Dear Admins
I have few requests....please add few more forums here....like joke section,quotation corner,artical & stories or some separate place for PPS I mean place where we post some power presntations or any downloadable posts.... shall we post everything here...but it doesn't seem right bcoz the name of this forum is general discussion....

thaksssssssssss in advance

قیصرانی

لائبریرین
You are right. As we are mainly working as URDU forum, so almost no one likes to come here. Can you suggest some forums which can be here, other than above mentioned examples?

تعبیر

محفلین
thanks for your quick response....
do you want me to suggest names of those sections?
I have mentioned all in my post that we we need to add here.....
I have loads to share but can't find any proper place to post them....

زیک

مسافر
I would suggest that any members interested in English forums start writing here first. As interest in specific topics reaches a critical mass, new subforums can be created.

تعبیر

محفلین
Tabeer, all these forums are available at Urdu Mehfil. You please come at Urdu Mehfil and write there instead of here.

Thanks all

ok,I'll try to post there....can we post english literature there :confused:
I want to tell you something ...you r the only one who is very kind and friendly here .... still I don't have any friend here so m bit shy to post or start anything here..... suppose if I start anything but I won't get any positive response then it'll hurt me....

Thanks all

ok,I'll try to post there....can we post english literature there :confused:
I want to tell you something ...you r the only one who is very kind and friendly here .... still I don't have any friend here so m bit shy to post or start anything here..... suppose if I start anything but I won't get any positive response then it'll hurt me....

well i think you already have so many friends dear, just make urself realize that we seldom find good friends in our life but some times we almost igrore their presence...... carry on

شمشاد

لائبریرین
Tabeer, thank you for the compliments but let me tell you all the members of Urdu Mehfil are very very friendly. Don't hesitate and post what ever you like.

تعبیر

محفلین
well i think you already have so many friends dear, just make urself realize that we seldom find good friends in our life but some times we almost igrore their presence...... carry on

I didn't mean to hurt anybody....well that time I felt myself stranger here so I wrote this....sorry 4 that....one of my drawback is I'm very impatient...
I felt guilty after read this.... thats why I didn't reply here....sorry again

Shamshad I can't talk to U in english so gudbye english...G aap bilkul sahi keh rahey hein mojhe ab andaza ho raha hai k yahan sab bohat achey aur friendly hein....