English talk

sajjad hyder

محفلین
all those which feel difficulty in urdu writting can come here to joine me hahahah hahahah hahahah . what's up tell me about yourself. i am sajjad & i am the student of Plant pathology M.phill frome university of Agriculture Faisalabad. ia m also a teacher.:noxxx::noxxx:

Did I really do something wrong?

I just moved the thread from "تعارف" section to "General Discussion". which is meant host such threads. It is visible to all visitors, nothing is deleted or hidden anyway.

شمشاد

لائبریرین
sir u said na practice make a man perfect. i suggest u the same thing today. wish u all the best

Let me tell you first thing that do not use abbreviations, e.g. u for you and don’t use roman urdu such as you used a word ‘na’. Furthermore there is a grammatical mistake and that is ‘practice makes a man perfect’. Remember add s or es for he, she and it.

Hope you will understand.

شمشاد

لائبریرین
now sajjad bro ll b to much happy
i also
coz here we can talk in english

sajjad sir ur duty starts now
u teach me specialy plz

Please do not use abbreviated words, such as coz for because, ur for your, u for you and plz for please.

Especially is the correct word.

Also remember when you use the word English for English language, the alphabet E will always be in capital case like E and not e.

شمشاد

لائبریرین
o waoo.. well hamna i am also his student. he teach me english since 3 yearz.. and no doubt he is a very good teacher:) best wishes for u because he is stric as well:rollingonthefloor:

here you made another grammatical mistake and that is ‘ he teach me …..’ should be ‘he teaches me …..’

Actually this sentence should be “He has been teaching me English for the last 3 years.”

When you use indefinite period of time such as last two years, last three hours or last one month, you have to use ‘for’ and when you have specific time such as from 2007, from July 2008 or from 8 AM, then you use ‘since’.