A memon family

خرد اعوان

محفلین

A MEMON FAMILY

An old memon lady died in USA , where she was staying with her daughter. Daughter made arrangements for the body to be sent back to Pakistan . On top of the coffin was a letter which said;

Dear Bhai,

I am sending AMMA's body to Pakistan , as it was her wish to be buried in Pakistan.

Under AMMA's body are 12 cans of cheese for your little boy Ali, 10 packs of chocolates your cute little Meena & 8 packs of perfumes for your wife.

AMMA is wearing a brand new pair of REEBOK shoes for Kaasim bhai and their two pairs shoes stuffed on left-side of the coffin for Jubaida & Jarina.

AMMA is wearing 6 brand new NIKE T-shirts, large one is for Qasim bhai other four are for his boys. She is also wearing two LEVI'S jeans for the boys.

She is also wearing Swiss made ROLEX watch on her left hand for Johra Baji and gold necklace and earnings for Kulsoom Aunty.

If you need anything else do let me know, because ABBA is also not feeling well.

Regards

Juleikha, Jabbar & Sons

خرد اعوان

محفلین

Are you memom

hehe I used to live nearby memon colony in karachi . I used to read with memon girls in college and I used to work with memon people . I know them very well . I know they are simple very simple people . In the above mentioned story I wrote the simplcity of the lady who was sending her mom to pk and saving the money of cargo .ish
do not take it personal please and if you think that any of my word hurt you I am sorry for that .i

ساجد

محفلین
I think it is more than a joke. There is a little bit of reality of customs of Asians who migrate to Europe & Americas. Not only Memons even other communities do the same.
Anyway it is a very good joke.