صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
Dear Mehfileen(I have really failed to understand why I invite them:ROFLMAO::LOL::p)

Apart from emotions, love involves commitments to certain conditions. Farhad had to dig a milk canal for love. Not everybody wants it. There may be higher demands than that. Let's see what they could possibly be.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

https://www.urduweb.org/mehfil/threads/صابرہ-امین-کی-انگریزی-نظمیں.116977/

https://www.urduweb.org/mehfil/threads/صابرہ-امین-کی-انگریزی-نظموں-پر-تبصرہ-جات.116916/page-11

آخری تدوین:

صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
!This is a good deal, otherwise, now a days, we are surrounded by "buy one get one free" kind of deals
:)
وہ آئے بزم میں اتنا تو میر نے دیکھا
پھر اس کے بعد چراغوں میں روشنی نہ رہی

Yeah, these days, anything is possible.
:D You call it a good deal! For some, it is next to impossible.
:redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose:Glad to know that somebody like you read my poem gave me frank remarks. Thanks for the encouragement.​

یاسر شاہ

محفلین
I found the theme of the poem in the point that poetess is doing bargaining with someone very special.That's why sometime cost set is very high and sometime very low.As she doesn't want to lose him/her.

ہے نا؟

صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
I found the theme of the poem in the point that poetess is doing bargaining with someone very special.That's why sometime cost set is very high and sometime very low.As she doesn't want to lose him/her.

ہے نا؟​

Well, the girl has found her love but is hesitant to accept it right there. It is unlikely for a girl to say a yes immediately. She is putting certain out-of-the-world conditions so it would not let someone feel that she is ecstatic. But on the contrary every demand of her depicts her eagerness, desperation, and merriment. So in a way you are right.

گُلِ یاسمیں

لائبریرین
بہت زبردست صابرہ آپا۔۔۔
چھوٹا موٹا سا لین دین۔۔۔ ننھی منی سی خواہشات کی سوداگری
ورنہ تو "اس ہاتھ دے ، اُس ہاتھ دے " ہی چلا آتا ہے۔

سیما علی

لائبریرین
Love is an intense
۔ psychological experience .
It can consume lots of energy and trigger feelings of infatuation, passion,
The emotion of love is complex that is hard to define
An excellent poetry written by you
Love you and really miss you
May Allah’s blessings be with you always. Aameen

صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
تسی پاس ہو گئے جی۔
ایویں ہمارا گانے یاد رکھنا مشہور ہے۔ اصل یاد تو آپ کو ہیں عبدالروؤف بھائی :ROFLMAO:
پاس تو ہو گیا لیکن دو سال انتظار کرنا پڑا مجھے۔ 🙂
Love is an intense
۔ psychological experience .
It can consume lots of energy and trigger feelings of infatuation, passion,
The emotion of love is complex that is hard to define
An excellent poetry written by you
Love you and really miss you
May Allah’s blessings be with you always. Aameen
ہمیں تو لگتا تھا کہ ؎
اب یہاں کوئی نہیں کوئی نہیں آئے گا
مگر آپ سب کا آنا بہت اچھا لگا۔ دو سال ہو گئے۔ پتہ ہی نہیں چلا۔۔ بہت کچھ یاد آ گیا! :rose::rose::rose:

آخری تدوین:

صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
ہائیں! ۔۔۔۔۔یعنی انگریزی میں بھی :unsure:
آپ کی حوصلہ افزائی کا بہت شکریہ!
آپ، محمد وارث صاحب اور استاد محترم میں یہ قدر مشترک ہے کہ آپ لوگ ہم جیسے چھوٹوں کی طرف بڑا سا ہاتھ بڑھا تے ہیں۔ چھوٹے سے مراد ہم جیسے کم علم۔ اللہ آپ لوگوں کو سلامت رکھے۔ آمین

شکر ہے آپ نے اپنے مخصوص انداز میں نہیں کہا کہ،
صابرہ امین، آپ غزل کے روایتی مضامین سے ہٹ کر بھی کچھ کہا کیجیے۔:D