علامہ اقبال اور ملالہ

کیفیت
مزید جوابات کے لیے دستیاب نہیں
اشعار اچھے ہیں بلکہ زبردست ہیں لیکن ملالہ بحیثیت ہیرو نا منظور۔
طالبان کی جہالت سے مکمل اتفاق ۔
میرا مطلب ہے خلیل صاحب نے جو طالبان کو جاہل کہا ہے اس سے مکمل اتفاق

آخری تدوین:
کیا یہ بات درست ہے؟ اگر ہے تو اس کا کوئی حوالہ دستیاب ہے؟
One of their most heated debates in that first year was over a novel. The book was called The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie, and it was a parody of the Prophet’s life set in Bombay. Muslims widely considered it blasphemous and it provoked so much outrage that it seemed people were talking of little else. The odd thing was no one had even noticed the publication of the book to start with – it wasn’t actually on sale in Pakistan – but then a series of articles appeared in Urdu newspapers by a mullah close to our intelligence service, berating the book as offensive to the Prophet and saying it was the duty of good Muslims to protest. Soon mullahs all over Pakistan were denouncing the book, calling for it to be banned, and angry demonstrations were held. The most violent took place in Islamabad on 12 February 1989, when American flags were set alight in front of the American Centre – even though Rushdie and his publishers were British. Police fired into the crowd, and five people were killed. The anger wasn’t just in Pakistan. Two days later Ayatollah Khomeini, the supreme leader of Iran, issued a fatwa calling for Rushdie’s assassination. My father’s college held a heated debate in a packed room. Many students argued that the book should be banned and burned and the fatwa upheld. My father also saw the book as offensive to Islam but believes strongly in freedom of speech. ‘First, let’s read the book and then why not respond with our own book,’ he suggested. He ended by asking in a thundering voice my grandfather would have been proud of, ‘Is Islam such a weak religion that it cannot tolerate a book written against it? Not my Islam!’
an extract from "I am Malala"
بات میں نے کی تھی اس لیے حوالہ دے رہا ہوں ورنہ ارادہ یہ ہے تھا کہ جواب نہیں دوں گا، بحث کو طول دینا مقصد نہیں۔ گوگل پر تلاش کیجیے آپ کو اور بہت سارے حوالہ جات مل جائیں گے۔

an extract from "I am Malala"
بات میں نے کی تھی اس لیے حوالہ دے رہا ہوں ورنہ ارادہ یہ ہے تھا کہ جواب نہیں دوں گا، بحث کو طول دینا مقصد نہیں۔ گوگل پر تلاش کیجیے آپ کو اور بہت سارے حوالہ جات مل جائیں گے۔
حوالہ اس کی کتاب آئی ایم ملالہ۔
اس بات میں تو کوئی شک نہیں کہ اسلام اور نبی کریم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے خلاف فریڈم آف سپیچ کے نام پر کسی بکواس کی اجازت نہیں دی جاسکتی چاہے دنیا کے کسی کونے میں ہو۔ چاہے وہاں کے قوانین اس کی اجازت دیں یا نہ دیں۔

زبردست کمال است ۔۔۔میں بھی نقل کرنے کی اجازت چاہوں گا۔۔آپ کے نام کو باقی رکھتے ہوئے ۔۔۔
بہت ہی پیارا لکھا ہے ۔۔اللہ سلامت رکھے اور آپ کی تمام کاوشوں کو مقبول بنادے آمین

زیک

مسافر
اس بات میں تو کوئی شک نہیں کہ اسلام اور نبی کریم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے خلاف فریڈم آف سپیچ کے نام پر کسی بکواس کی اجازت نہیں دی جاسکتی چاہے دنیا کے کسی کونے میں ہو۔ چاہے وہاں کے قوانین اس کی اجازت دیں یا نہ دیں۔
ماشاء اللہ یہی عین اسلام ہے

کیفیت
مزید جوابات کے لیے دستیاب نہیں