اردو بلاگز کی گفتگو پر مضامین لکھیں

زیک

مسافر
مجھے یہ ای‌میل موصول ہوئی تھی۔ میرے پاس تو آجکل وقت کی قلت ہے۔ اگر آپ میں سے کوئی ان کے لئے باقاعدہ اردو بلاگز پر ہونے والی گفتگو پر لکھنا چاہے تو مجھ سے ذپ میں رابطہ کرے۔ میرے خیال سے یہ اردو بلاگرز کے لئے اچھا exposure ہو گا۔

[align=left:12e2927ec6][eng:12e2927ec6]The fundamental idea behind Global Voices Online (GVO) is to bridge gaps between the various blogospheres, provide a context to online conversation and highlight stuff that gets sidelined by traditional media. We are watched by quite a few mainsteam media people for their content as sifting through the blogs can get quite daunting.

Being the editor of the South Asia region - my job is to link to certain conversations - and collaborate with volunteer authors who scan their blogospheres and give us a roundup once a week/fortnight. Over time I have been trying to give space to non English blogging from South Asia.

Aparna Ray for instance covers blogs in Bangla and Sanket covers Kannada blogs etc. Omer Alvie covers Pakistani blogs in English. I realize there are lots of Urdu blogs and Omer suggested I talk to you - if you are interested in contributing. Posts needn't be very long - about 500 words - with about 4 to 5 links. You don't have to do translations - but given that it's in another language - it would require some context to the link.

Would you be interested in volunteering for GVO? Know somebody else who might?[/eng:12e2927ec6][/align:12e2927ec6]

ہے کوئی رضاکار؟