صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
Here comes my first ever poem in English that I scribbled down
while talking to my son about taking part in a poetry writing competition. I hope you relish it as much as I do.

Success in life has no definite rule. Something that works out for someone may prove to be a disaster for someone else. But there are certain things we do that invariably produce the same positive results. Here they are

1.jpg
https://www.urduweb.org/mehfil/threads/صابرہ-امین-کی-انگریزی-نظمیں.116977/

https://www.urduweb.org/mehfil/threads/صابرہ-امین-کی-انگریزی-نظموں-پر-تبصرہ-جات.116916/page-11

آخری تدوین:

یاسر شاہ

محفلین
Beautiful
I want you to explain how we should apply the line "going with the flow to swim across the river " in our routine life.
The poem
seems to me like an English ghazal,as you have adopted
a unique rhyming scheme of AA,BA,CA type in contrary to two conventional ones AABB and ABAB

Have you gone through such a scheme in english literature ever​

صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
Beautiful
I want you to explain how we should apply the line "going with the flow to swim across the river " in our routine life.
The poem
seems to me like an English ghazal,as you have adopted
a unique rhyming scheme of AA,BA,CA type in contrary to two conventional ones AABB and ABAB

Have you gone through such a scheme in english literature ever
Thank you so much for liking it. Your questions reflect that you think over my humble writing and want me to improve it. People like you are few and far between these days.
As far as the stanza "going with the flow to swim across the river" is concerned, it implies that if we come across a difficult situation, which life brings our way and we are somehow unable to deal with the situation smartly, we should wait and see what part our fate plays in this regard. Fighting against the current will make us weak, and eventually, we will drown. Sometimes, leaving ourselves at the mercy of the waves(fate) is all one must do to reach his destination.

I have been an English teacher for a long time and it has helped me read and understand English poetry and its basic patterns. Though I usually write without considering anything, from rhyming words to rhythmic rhyming patterns. Moreover, my inclination towards English songs in school and college days must have helped me in composing these pieces of poetry. Boney M. has always been my all-time favorite.​

آخری تدوین:

سیما علی

لائبریرین
Very impressive I like the way you present the feelings my all praises is for a beautiful soul you have got an excellent human touch.
Slow is passive; patience is active.
Times to be still and evaluate. Times to prayerfully and deliberately plan. But being patient doesn’t always mean moving slowly.
You’re absolutely a sensitive person.
My love & prayers are always with you,keep it up.
:redheart::redheart::redheart::redheart::redheart::redheart:

صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
Very impressive I like the way you present the feelings my all praises is for a beautiful soul you have got an excellent human touch.
Slow is passive; patience is active.
Times to be still and evaluate. Times to prayerfully and deliberately plan. But being patient doesn’t always mean moving slowly.
You’re absolutely a sensitive person.
My love & prayers are always with you,keep it up.
:redheart::redheart::redheart::redheart::redheart::redheart:
:in-love::in-love::in-love:My dear Aapa, thank you so much for your unconditional love and and kind words. . . I will remain indebted​

صابرہ امین

لائبریرین
آخری تدوین: