تعارف Little confusing ...

We say Merhaba in turkey to greet
as urdu says selam

\oh thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome
I am surprised and happy
I am beginner in this language and can read alphabets but still not very fluently and because urdu alphabets are always joined so i find it very hard to distinguish letters
it could be easier if it was like english , all alphabets separate
anyway but this writing style is very beautiful and appeals to eyes
its like a calligraphy
we have just one class in one week and its only 45 mins

I think i will take years to be able to conversation level
Shukriya
tesukker ederem

translate.google.com

گزم

محفلین
All right This is introduction section.

You can introduce yourself here.

How much Urdu have you learned yet?

Share here what did you learn yet in Urdu. Urdu Mefil friend will be pleased to help you.

یہ تعارف کا ذمرہ ہے۔ آپ یہاں اپنا تعارف پیش کرسکتی ہیں۔

اب تک کتنی اردو سیکھی ہے آپ نے ۔یہاں بتائیے کہ اب تک کتنی اردو سیکھی ہے آپ نے ۔ اردو محفل کے دوست آپ کی مدد کرکے خوشی محسوس کریں گے۔

Thanks for your warm messages
I really have no words to express my gratitude

نایاب

لائبریرین
Urduca Bayan GZM için forumu Delhi darbe Hoşgeldiniz
Sha Allah Urduca öğreneceksiniz.
Bu cümlenin doğru olduğunu.
محترمہ گزم بہنا کو محفل اردو پر دلی خوش آمدید
ان شاءاللہ آپ یہاں اردو سیکھ جائیں گی ۔
کیا یہ جملے درست ہیں ۔ ؟

گزم

محفلین
Urduca Bayan GZM için forumu Delhi darbe Hoşgeldiniz
Sha Allah Urduca öğreneceksiniz.
Bu cümlenin doğru olduğunu.
محترمہ گزم بہنا کو محفل اردو پر دلی خوش آمدید
ان شاءاللہ آپ یہاں اردو سیکھ جائیں گی ۔
کیا یہ جملے درست ہیں ۔ ؟
wow
I find a lot of people with Turkish knowledge here
its interesting and I am amazed

نایاب

لائبریرین
Onlara yardım edelim. Müşteriler ve deyimler

آپ ان سے مدد لیں ۔ اور جملے بنائیں

Until 1928, Turkish was written with a version of the Perso-Arabic script known as
the Ottoman Turkish script. In 1928, as part of his efforts to modernise Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk issued a decree replacing the Arabic script with a version of the Latin alphabet, which has been used ever since. Nowadays, only scholars and those who learnt to read before 1928 can read Turkish written in the Arabic script.
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/turkish.htm
turkish_arabic.gif

Urdu (اردو)

Urdu is an Indo-Aryan language with about 104 million speakers, including those who speak it as a second language. It is the national language of Pakistan and is closely related to and mutually intelligible with Hindi, though a lot of Urdu vocabulary comes from Persian and Arabic, while Hindi contains more vocabulary from Sanskrit. Linguists consider Standard Urdu and Standard Hindi to be different formal registers both derived from the Khari Boli dialect, which is also known as Hindustani. At an informal spoken level there are few significant differences between Urdu and Hindi and they could be considered varieties a single language.
Urdu is also spoken in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Botswana, Fiji, Germany, Guyana, India, Malawi, Mauritius, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, the UAE, the UK and Zambia.
Urdu has been written with a version of the Perso-Arabic script since the 12th century and is normally written in Nastaliq style. The word Urdu is Turkish for 'foreign' or 'horde'.
urdu.gif

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/urdu.htm

ملائکہ

محفلین
Merhaba and welcome and Salam

We are glad to have you in this forum. You are not the only one who will learn from the people of this forum but we will also learn different things from you… InshALLAH…