کھوجی: ایک ایجاد جو شاید پاکستان کی قسمت بدل دے

مہوش علی

لائبریرین
یقین تو نہیں آیا ہے مجھے ابھی تک، مگر کیا خبر ۔۔۔۔۔
کاش کہ یہ حقیقت و سچ ہو۔ ۔۔۔

1. Introduction

a. I have developed my own indigenous explosive detection system based on the principles of Radiesthesia. I had been working in the field of water divining with Armed Forces since 15 years but for explosives detection I started my research work 5 years before. This method is around 80% successful in locating almost all types of (low or high) explosives and narcotics from distances up to 300 meters (depending upon the quantity).

b. According to my research, this system operates, when it is being used by people who’s body is sensitive to radiesthetic phenomenon which is a gift of God to almost 90% of human beings, only they can learn to detect explosive after enough training.

c. I had the plan to market my product commercially but now keeping in view the current terrorist activities in the country I have decided it to offer my free services for my Pakistan to fight against terrorism with the name KHOJI (All free of cost).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Our Offerings

a. Train the Police, Army and bomb disposal squad to use Khoji.

(Training price: Free)

b. Offer my own services to find explosive at the suspected places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Khoji can detect

a. Low and high explosives like Gun Powder, RDX, TNT, PETN, ANFO, C-4

plastic explosives, Semtex etc

b. Narcotics (Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Cocaine, etc)

4. Advantages of Khoji

a. Priceless scanner can be used on every road and every corner of Pakistan.

b. Khoji can detect explosive from a faraway place, so a vehicle can be scanned from quite a safe distance.

c. Any area, or market can be scanned for explosive while sitting in a car and taking a tour of the suspected area.

d. It never misses explosive / live ammunition.

5. Operator Training

Khoji operators need only a few days of education and training as mentioned in the manual. Like any precision tool, practice increases the user’s skills. Practical "on the job" training increase the user’s accuracy in localizing explosives.

6. Possible Scenarios in which Khoji can be used

1. Building Search: Khoji allows an operator to walk along the street and search for explosives or live ammunition hidden in the building.

2. Cars and Parking lots: A simple walk around a parking lot with Khoji can detect whether or not explosives have been hidden in the cars.

3. Airports:

a. Aircraft - Security personnel can pass by an aircraft with all passengers and luggage on board in order to check the airplane for anything dangerous material before takeoff.

b. Luggage - Khoji can sweep large amounts of luggage at security lines and customs.

4. Police: Police can use the device to sweep suspected homes before they enter to determine the possibility of explosives inside and at check points from a safe distance.

5. Cargo: Khoji can be used to sweep large quantities of cargo to determine if any potentially dangerous explosives or live ammunition were being transported without the company’s knowledge.

6. Stadiums or Arenas: A walk around a large crowd of people by security personnel can localize any explosives or live ammunition or suicide bomber in the area.

7. Land Mines: IEDs, land mines and explosive planted on the road side can be detected through Khoji.

Note: For Training and more information please call --------

OR email: -----------@hotmail.com

مہوش علی

لائبریرین
کھوجی پر ڈسکشن اس فورم میں ہو رہی ہے جہاں خرم تنویر صاحب خود موجود ہیں۔ ادھر آپ کو چند اور معلومات مل جائیں گی، مثلا انکا دعوی کہ پاک آرمی اس کھوجی نظام کو چند عرصے قبل منتخب کر کے ٹریننگ کر رہی ہے۔