تاسف دعا برائے صحتیابی

کیفیت
مزید جوابات کے لیے دستیاب نہیں

شمشاد

لائبریرین
میری ای میل میں آج ایک درخواست آئی ہے جو کہ مندرجہ ذیل ہے :
[align=left:db640025b4]
Asslamualaikum Dear Brothers & Sisters

My daughter Salma, who is just 12 years old is battling for life at a local hospital, she is suffering from cancer and is presently in the last stage. The doctors have given up all hope but then I have trust in ALLAH and in the power of dua. Therefore as a helpless mother of a dying child I beg all of you to pray for my daughter, please include her as a part of each and every dua of yours. Please pray to ALLAH that He should give her body the strength to respond to the medication, that HE should somehow miraculously heal her of this disease and Insha ALLAH grant her a healthy and long life. (AMEEN)

Please, please pass this message on to as many Muslim brothers and sisters as you can. If even ten percent of you would remember to pray for my daughter then it would mean a lot for us. Your duas and ALLAH's mercy are our ONLY hope.

Thank You,

Parveen
SYED ARIF QUADRI
CELL +966 (0)50 910-1902 [/align:db640025b4]

دعا ہے اللہ کریم اسے صحتِ عاملہ و کاملہ عطا فرمائے۔

سارہ خان

محفلین
آ مین
واقعی دعا کی طاقت اور اللہ کی قدرت سے کچھ نا ممکن ۔۔ ممکن ہو سکتا ہے ۔۔۔ ہم سب کو مل کر سچے دل سے اس بچے کے لئے دعا کرنی چاہئے ۔۔ انشاءاللہ کسی نہ کسی کی دعا ضرور قبول ہوگی ۔۔

قیصرانی

لائبریرین
اللہ پاک تمام بیماروں‌کو شفا عطا فرمائیں

ویسے عموماً اس طرح کی ای میل جو فارورڈ کیے جانے کا کہہ رہی ہوں(چاہے ان کا متن کچھ بھی ہو) وہ سپیم شمار ہوتی ہیں کیونکہ اس سے مراد زیادہ سے زیادہ ای میل ایڈریسز اکٹھا کرنے ہوتے ہیں۔ ابھی یہ فون نمبر بھی رپلائی نہیں‌کر رہا۔ میں نے اس سے قبل بھی اس طرح‌کی ای میلز میں‌دئے گئے کئی فون نمبرز چیک کیے تھے، سب کے سب نان رسپانڈنگ :(

کیفیت
مزید جوابات کے لیے دستیاب نہیں