يہ کوئی راز نہيں!!!
"کہ ان دہشتگردوں کے نزديک انسانی جان کی کوئی وقعت نہیں"

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ
www.state.gov
http://www.facebook.com/pages/USUrduDigitalOutreach/122365134490320?v=wall

ساجد

محفلین

My_Lai_massacre.jpg
The action of the unidentified US staff sergeant in Panjwai district in Kandahar province, slaughtering at least 18 innocent civilians, including nine children, is a demonstration of both the brutality and the deepening crisis of American imperialism’s war of aggression in Afghanistan and Pakistan.The atrocity recalls, in both its horror and its potential political impact, the My Lai massacre during the Vietnam War, an even greater act of mass murder that brought home to much of the American population, and particularly to young people, the barbarism of the war in southeast Asia.The My Lai massacre was first brought to public attention in articles written by Seymour Hersh, then an investigative journalist for the New York Times, which described the killing of hundreds of Vietnamese villagers by a platoon of US soldiers under the command of Second Lieutenant William Calley.There are obvious differences in detail between the events of March 12, 2012 and those of March 16, 1968, 44 years ago almost to the day​
اگرچہ طالبانی پیشہ ور قاتل آپ ہی کے پروردہ ہیں پھر بھی ریکارڈ کی درستی کے لئے یہ تصویر موجود ہےاسے دیکھیں اور جواب دیں کہ خود آپ کے نزدیک انسانی خون کی کیا قیمت ہے؟؟؟۔ .

شمشاد

لائبریرین
شادی کی تقریب پر جہازوں سے میزائل مارنے، کھلے عام نہتی عوام پر گولیاں برسانا امریکیوں کے نزدیک جائز ہے۔

ساجد

محفلین
احباب سے گزارش ہے کہ انسانی قتل انتہائی نوعیت کا نازک معاملہ ہوتا ہے اس کے حوالے سے اگر کوئی سنجیدہ خبر یا تصویر موجود ہو تو اسے پیش کیا کریں۔ خیالی پوسٹرز ارسال کر کے رائے عامہ پر اثر انداز ہونے کی حوصلہ افزائی نہیں کی جا سکتی۔ لہذا آئندہ سے خیالی پوسٹرز بغیر انتباہ کے حذف کر دئے جائیں گے۔

شمشاد

لائبریرین
ساجد بھائی یہ خیالی پوسٹر تو نہیں ہیں۔ یہ تو امریکیوں کی جیتی جاگتی دہشت گردی کی تصاویر ہیں۔