آج کی تصویر - 2

torres-paine-chile-fox_88870_990x742.jpg

Fox on the Rocks
Photograph by Irina C., National Geographic Your Shot
Lingering at a lookout in Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park, Your Shot member Irina C. spotted this fox entering the scene. “It navigated very confidently among the rocks, moving small ones with its paws and picking up food scraps dropped by tourists during the day,” she writes. “I thought it was genius: Instead of wasting energy and time hunting for mice, this fox had it all figured out.”

snow-monkey-mother-jigokudani_88869_990x742.jpg

Grooming the Young
Photograph by Masanobu Oka, National Geographic Your Shot
A snow monkey grooms a youngster while soaking in a hot spring at the Jigokudani Monkey Park in Nagano Prefecture, Japan. “When I visited, about 30 monkeys were in the hot spring,” writes Your Shot member Masanobu Oka. “I realized that the mother was taking care of her kid just like a human. I watched them for a while before capturing the baby as it opened its eyes.”​

ant-carnivorous-plant-borneo_88856_990x742.jpg

The Pitcher and the Carpenter
Photograph by Christian Ziegler
The fanged pitcher plant and the carpenter ant (seen here in Borneo) have a mutualistic relationship: While the plant’s pitcher stem provides a home for small ant colonies of up to 30 individuals, the ants keep the chemistry of the pitcher’s liquid balanced by removing large insects that have found their way inside. If the insects were to rot in the liquid, it would spoil.​

polar-bear-prey-kaktovik_88865_990x742.jpg

Catch of the Day
Photograph by Yoh Fong Chan, National Geographic Your Shot
“The polar bears were usually playing, sleeping, and sometimes nursing,” writes Your Shot member Yoh Fong Chan of observing the bears in Kaktovik, Alaska. “They were hanging out near the shore during this time of the year, waiting for the sea to freeze before they could go out hunting for seals. On this very rare occasion, this bear came proudly from the horizon with its catch of the day.” Chan, who had long dreamed of photographing polar bears in the wild, says patience and endurance were important. “It was bitterly cold out there. As with most wildlife photography, hours were spent observing and waiting to capture that one special moment.”​

جاسمن

لائبریرین
torres-paine-chile-fox_88870_990x742.jpg
Fox on the Rocks Photograph by Irina C., National Geographic Your Shot Lingering at a lookout in Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park, Your Shot member Irina C. spotted this fox entering the scene. “It navigated very confidently among the rocks, moving small ones with its paws and picking up food scraps dropped by tourists during the day,” she writes. “I thought it was genius: Instead of wasting energy and time hunting for mice, this fox had it all figured out.”​
[بہت خوب]