plz give it a thought

کیفیت
مزید جوابات کے لیے دستیاب نہیں

qaral

محفلین
1 when i was new to site i said that the books avaialbe on different sites in any format should not be written again in unicode caz it takes a lot of time and most of people have alreay read those books u should write a new book in unicode and that would be a new addition to urdu literature available that does not mean that u should not write in unicode

2 I said that since u do scanning before u started writing in unicode in case u have done scanning u can upload those scanned pages in pdf or even image format to any sharing site and go on with writing them in unicode.

3 Third thing was about book size that in pdf book have larger size but if book is available in unicode and u also convert it into pdf and let's assume that it has a large size so the people that can afford to download it download it and the people who can not read it in unicode.so that's not even a point of discussion against pdf.

Now i will mention some things about unicode that i do not like it does not mean i do not like unicode it is like u like one person but u do not like some things asbout him

4 I also said that the font in image format is more comfortable as compare to the font avaialble on site in unicode caz in news paper and books we are used to that kind of font

5 The most people say that in unicode u can edit why we need editing a book should be as it was written or published and when we scan a book it is exactly the same what's wrong if it has one or two proof reading mistakes in a whole book every person who can read urdu can understand that.

6 Only specific people can contribute who will like to write in unicode

7 They make file size an issue while we all know that is is not even an issue 10 to 20 mb files can be easily downloaded and u can see in kitaabghar the books are avilable in 2mb like khofnak Imarat is avaialble in 1.7 mb in pdf.So pdf can be easily of 10 to 20 mb if books has even 1000 pages.

8 Process of writing in unicode is very slow in 8 months only one book ali poor ka aeli has been written

i have many more points but i will just say that it is urdu we should give importance not the unicode not the pdf u can believe in unicode but do not make it ur faith

کیفیت
مزید جوابات کے لیے دستیاب نہیں