My Thoughts

یوسُف

محفلین
Emotions are irrational dimension of human nature (probably to balanve rational dimension). It is a startling fact that not only emotions are the cause of irrationality but irrationality also has the power to generate emotions. It is therefore in societies where literacy rates are low emotions are the biggest factor in making decisions and those decisions being irrational in nature promotes further emotions, affecting each other continually.​

یوسُف

محفلین
I sometimes wonder why we can't be honest. We all know we are humans, not angels, far from perfection. Not a single human on earth is free from making mistakes no matter how much pious he or she is. Then what hinders us to behave and accepted in a way as we are? Is this the desire of acceptance in society or societal pressure that forces us to act in this way? Is it in the built-in design of human species for it's survival or is it due to ulterior motives that force us to adopt behaviour according to needs and desires. Or is it because of the gap between scarce resources and limitless desires? By behaving dishonestly, who are we really foolig? Ourselves? Society? God? or the species other than human?

A single lie or an act of deceit and hypocrisy, if spoken or done by majority has the power to change altogether the whole dimension of norms of society. And that's we actually are facing around. Human minds work on the principal of conditioning. A repeated lie or an act of deceit is reinforced and etched as truth or right way of doing things in our minds and if spoken by majority will confirm in each other minds as truth or socially accepted behaviour and consequently give birth to irrational norms and cultural values. This leaves us with the fact that there would be very few in each society who could go beyond these conditioned cultural lies. And in a society where majority rules, minority always suffers. In all this, majority of humans are more or like tamed dogs. In my opinion, there is only one way to get ourselves free from all preposterous cultural values and that is to be honest with ourselves and each person we interact with.​

آخری تدوین: