گوگل کا مائی رمضان کمپینئن!

arifkarim

معطل
رمضان کے آمد کے ساتھ ہی گوگل والے کہاں پیچھے رہنے والے تھے۔ امسال انہوں نے بھی My Ramadan Companian کے نام سے ایک ویبسائیٹ اپلیکیشن متعارف کر وائی ہے جہاں سحری، افطار کے اوقات۔ افطاری میں کھانوں کی لذیز تراکیب کے علاوہ اور بہت سے فیچرز کا اضافہ کیا گیا ہے:
Today, more than a billion people around the world begin observing the holy month of Ramadan, fasting from dawn to sunset, gathering with families and loved ones for meals, laughs and stories.

Growing up, the best part about Ramadan was eating way too much lentil soup with my family and catching up on the latest episode of our favorite series, "Bab Al-Hara." Today, living more than 1900 miles away from my family, I rely on technology to get close with them during Ramadan. Whether it’s sharing moments on Hangouts, my sister sending me pictures of the iftar spread of the day, or receiving an avalanche of recipes from my mother for me to save and try out, technology helps us stay connected and celebrate Ramadan together even when away.

In fact, technology helps more than 200 million Muslims living away from their families connect and share moments with loved ones. People look to Maps to navigate traffic and make it home from work for Iftar, download Google Play apps to plan their day around the sunset and sunrise, and look up Ramadan opening hours of their favorite local shops and restaurants.
http://googleblog.blogspot.no/2015/06/your-google-companion-awaits-you-this.html
ابن سعید