وہ اک خواب سی لڑکی

نور وجدان

لائبریرین
اچھا افسانہ ہے، اگر چاہیں تو یونی کوڈ میں ادھر لکھ کر لگا دیں :)
میرا لکھا ہوا تو غیر اردو زبان میں تھا ۔یہ محترم ایاز صاحب کا ہے ۔۔ آپ ان کے نام سے لکھ دیں ۔۔آپ ان پیج کی بات کر رہے ہیں ۔۔۔؟ ویسے بہت شکریہ ۔۔۔:) جی کو بھائی آپ کی داد :)

نور وجدان

لائبریرین
میں نے اسکو انگلش میں لکھا تھا پر افسانہ سمجھ کر نہیں :) ایف بی کا سٹیٹس سمجھ کر مگر اس یاد کو میں نے بلاگ میں محفوظ کر لیا ۔۔ محمود ایاز کو یہ تھیم بہت بھایا انہوں نے اس کو بنیاد بنا کر کہانی تراش کی ۔۔ میری کاوش بھی دیکھ لیں :)

They will lead me away from the world in my own world ،Birds I wish i would have pair of Nightingales , parrots ....And will intimate in their language ،away from the world ..

Once I had a lovely bird Meno... she is so cute and friendly .During my childhood I used to talk with her . she answered me with her delicate smile . I wrote my words on a page and said to Meno to drop into sea..I love sea and Meno was my friend who made me aware of sea charms.But one day she never come back because she sacrificed her life for me ...When she had dropped my letter then sea waves took her with my words ....

I found her madly in to the depths of sea and near the bank. she was not there ...I could not make her grave to lament ... my heart aches each time when I could not find that ... perhaps she has gone or sea is unpredictable ...It did not allowed me to collect signs just to figure out a perfect picture ...Life !!!

Eagle was a perfect choice which one think should be in hands... He flew to see nightingales ...His sight caught many ... The journey was not over .Something mysterious was hidden to give him a lesson ..Then he took my nightingale and tethered her in to pieces...Sea made scattered her remains...so I could not find her or lament over ...Sea was not responsible but I blame sea which took my heart , my feelings , wrath , agony , pain and anxiety ... sea made me relived but instead of admitting that i am be-fooled by eagle ... I become unfaithful to sea... So who is real criminal ?

I reached in an Island while searching ... seemingly this Island was very calm and I thought i can live here to forget pains...Mistakenly ... I took one of the woods to fire but Island wanted order ...so I was exiled from heavenly abode because Islands have their own rules ... they never bear things out of order....I was again on the mercy of sea..Now I tried to talk directly with sea...Who says : sea is bad ...I found calmness in restless waves ...

Sea said to me you will find me in uncertain conditions ... will you tolerate ? I said yes because having no shelter and exiled like Adam(R.A) from heaven who tasted forbidden tree .....Sometime it give me crush and shine , at sometime it was smooth ... I found mermaid who told me the secret of life... Be with One , whole would be for you... I did not pay heed to this secret because I was searching for my friend; meno....

I went into new world of mermaid where I found my bird soul... I was running after her like a crazy child and she was chirping l...It seems to me holy voice ; my heart heat up and melt with such a beautiful musical voice...My meno never had a such musical voice ... At last , I found her soul.. It was the happiest thing which I have encountered after such huge lose But I was not much satisfied....!!!

I wasted my energies to find black hawk who took my sweet delicate friend as it was work of some witchcraft ..or spell made my Nightingale stoned ...What happened...I quit sea and leave all things aside forgetting advice of mermaid ....I went into desert to search fooling myself how can be my bird be there with scanty water . We do what our heart decide ... In love of bird , my skin colored copper and dust was become my dress.. My attire was of gypsies ... I took a camel and wander here and there... suddenly , I found black hawk : eagle beaking into my bird...He saw me with bloody smile...I could not bear such a bloody death and breathed last to enter into the world
http://sadiashafeeqsheikh.blogspot.com/2014/01/an-eagles-flight_8.htmlof mermaid !!!

قیصرانی

لائبریرین
میرا لکھا ہوا تو غیر اردو زبان میں تھا ۔یہ محترم ایاز صاحب کا ہے ۔۔ آپ ان کے نام سے لکھ دیں ۔۔آپ ان پیج کی بات کر رہے ہیں ۔۔۔؟ ویسے بہت شکریہ ۔۔۔:) جی کو بھائی آپ کی داد :)
یہ تصویری شکل میں لکھی ہوئی ہے نا۔ تو اسے محفل پر لکھ کر پوسٹ کرنے کی طرف اشارہ تھا :)
میں نے اسکو انگلش میں لکھا تھا پر افسانہ سمجھ کر نہیں :) ایف بی کا سٹیٹس سمجھ کر مگر اس یاد کو میں نے بلاگ میں محفوظ کر لیا ۔۔ محمود ایاز کو یہ تھیم بہت بھایا انہوں نے اس کو بنیاد بنا کر کہانی تراش کی ۔۔ میری کاوش بھی دیکھ لیں :)

They will lead me away from the world in my own world ،Birds I wish i would have pair of Nightingales , parrots ....And will intimate in their language ،away from the world ..

Once I had a lovely bird Meno... she is so cute and friendly .During my childhood I used to talk with her . she answered me with her delicate smile . I wrote my words on a page and said to Meno to drop into sea..I love sea and Meno was my friend who made me aware of sea charms.But one day she never come back because she sacrificed her life for me ...When she had dropped my letter then sea waves took her with my words ....

I found her madly in to the depths of sea and near the bank. she was not there ...I could not make her grave to lament ... my heart aches each time when I could not find that ... perhaps she has gone or sea is unpredictable ...It did not allowed me to collect signs just to figure out a perfect picture ...Life !!!

Eagle was a perfect choice which one think should be in hands... He flew to see nightingales ...His sight caught many ... The journey was not over .Something mysterious was hidden to give him a lesson ..Then he took my nightingale and tethered her in to pieces...Sea made scattered her remains...so I could not find her or lament over ...Sea was not responsible but I blame sea which took my heart , my feelings , wrath , agony , pain and anxiety ... sea made me relived but instead of admitting that i am be-fooled by eagle ... I become unfaithful to sea... So who is real criminal ?

I reached in an Island while searching ... seemingly this Island was very calm and I thought i can live here to forget pains...Mistakenly ... I took one of the woods to fire but Island wanted order ...so I was exiled from heavenly abode because Islands have their own rules ... they never bear things out of order....I was again on the mercy of sea..Now I tried to talk directly with sea...Who says : sea is bad ...I found calmness in restless waves ...

Sea said to me you will find me in uncertain conditions ... will you tolerate ? I said yes because having no shelter and exiled like Adam(R.A) from heaven who tasted forbidden tree .....Sometime it give me crush and shine , at sometime it was smooth ... I found mermaid who told me the secret of life... Be with One , whole would be for you... I did not pay heed to this secret because I was searching for my friend; meno....

I went into new world of mermaid where I found my bird soul... I was running after her like a crazy child and she was chirping l...It seems to me holy voice ; my heart heat up and melt with such a beautiful musical voice...My meno never had a such musical voice ... At last , I found her soul.. It was the happiest thing which I have encountered after such huge lose But I was not much satisfied....!!!

I wasted my energies to find black hawk who took my sweet delicate friend as it was work of some witchcraft ..or spell made my Nightingale stoned ...What happened...I quit sea and leave all things aside forgetting advice of mermaid ....I went into desert to search fooling myself how can be my bird be there with scanty water . We do what our heart decide ... In love of bird , my skin colored copper and dust was become my dress.. My attire was of gypsies ... I took a camel and wander here and there... suddenly , I found black hawk : eagle beaking into my bird...He saw me with bloody smile...I could not bear such a bloody death and breathed last to enter into the world
http://sadiashafeeqsheikh.blogspot.com/2014/01/an-eagles-flight_8.htmlof mermaid !!!
اوہو، تو انگریزی میں بھی دسترس رکھتی ہیں۔ ایک مترجم کی تلاش ہے والا دھاگہ دیکھا؟ ویسے اگر ممکن ہو تو آپ اپنی انگریزی تحریر کو اردو میں منتقل کر دیں؟ :)

صائمہ شاہ

محفلین
یہ تصویری شکل میں لکھی ہوئی ہے نا۔ تو اسے محفل پر لکھ کر پوسٹ کرنے کی طرف اشارہ تھا :)

اوہو، تو انگریزی میں بھی دسترس رکھتی ہیں۔ ایک مترجم کی تلاش ہے والا دھاگہ دیکھا؟ ویسے اگر ممکن ہو تو آپ اپنی انگریزی تحریر کو اردو میں منتقل کر دیں؟ :)
آپ کی تلاش ختم ہوئی :)

نور وجدان

لائبریرین

میں تو لکھا اکثر انگریزی میں کرتی تھی ۔۔ پھر احساس ہوا کیوں نہ یہ پیارے سے جذبات اردو میں دوں تاکہ اردو کو فروغ ملے اور یہ محمود ایاز صاحب کے کہنے پر اردو میں لکھنا شروع کیا ۔ مجھے تو اردو میں لکھنا نہیں آتا تھا ۔ جو محبت اور مادیت والا'' والا نژی مضموں اس کو 2 ماہ لگائے نومبر 2013 پورا ماہ جاکر مکمل ہوا۔ آہستہ آہستہ اردو میں لکھنا اتنا اچھا لگا کہ دقت نہ ہوتی ۔۔ اردو میں اس کو ٹرانسلیٹ نہ کرنے کی وجہ ہے میں اس کا تخیل بدل دوں گا ۔ الفاظ بھی اور اسطرح کسی کے لکھے ہوئےپر پانی نہیں پھیرنا چاہتی ، معذرت میں اپنے اس افسانے کو بھول نہیں سکتی۔

میں ادبی کاموں کاترجمہ تو دے سکتی ہوں ، پھلوں ، پھولوں کی قسم یا نباتات ۔ یا پرندوں پر مگر مرغی یا انڈوں والے پرندے :( ، مجھے جانوروں پر لکنے میں کوفت ہوتی ہے ۔ آپ میری کیس بھی تحریر ممیں جانور کا ذکر تک نہیں پائیں گے ۔ایک قسم کی نفرت ہےجہاں استعمال ہے سمجھے نفرت کی علامت ہے :) :) :)

بہت شکریہ محترم قیصرانی صاحب حوصلہ افزائی کا ۔۔۔:)

قیصرانی

لائبریرین
میں تو لکھا اکثر انگریزی میں کرتی تھی ۔۔ پھر احساس ہوا کیوں نہ یہ پیارے سے جذبات اردو میں دوں تاکہ اردو کو فروغ ملے اور یہ محمود ایاز صاحب کے کہنے پر اردو میں لکھنا شروع کیا ۔ مجھے تو اردو میں لکھنا نہیں آتا تھا ۔ جو محبت اور مادیت والا'' والا نژی مضموں اس کو 2 ماہ لگائے نومبر 2013 پورا ماہ جاکر مکمل ہوا۔ آہستہ آہستہ اردو میں لکھنا اتنا اچھا لگا کہ دقت نہ ہوتی ۔۔ اردو میں اس کو ٹرانسلیٹ نہ کرنے کی وجہ ہے میں اس کا تخیل بدل دوں گا ۔ الفاظ بھی اور اسطرح کسی کے لکھے ہوئےپر پانی نہیں پھیرنا چاہتی ، معذرت میں اپنے اس افسانے کو بھول نہیں سکتی۔

میں ادبی کاموں کاترجمہ تو دے سکتی ہوں ، پھلوں ، پھولوں کی قسم یا نباتات ۔ یا پرندوں پر مگر مرغی یا انڈوں والے پرندے :( ، مجھے جانوروں پر لکنے میں کوفت ہوتی ہے ۔ آپ میری کیس بھی تحریر ممیں جانور کا ذکر تک نہیں پائیں گے ۔ایک قسم کی نفرت ہےجہاں استعمال ہے سمجھے نفرت کی علامت ہے :) :) :)

بہت شکریہ محترم قیصرانی صاحب حوصلہ افزائی کا ۔۔۔:)
اردو لکھا کیجئے، نہ صرف بطور مشق کے بلکہ جو زبان اپنی ہو، اس کو ذریعہ اظہار بنانا اچھا ہوتا ہے اور تحریر میں روانی بھی ہوتی ہے۔ باقی چند بار لکھنے سے ہاتھ رواں ہو جائے گا اور اردو بہ آسانی ذریعہ اظہار بن جائے گی۔ انگریزی بھی ساتھ ساتھ جاری رکھئے :)
ویسے چونکہ آپ نے بتایا کہ جانوروں پر لکھنے سے کوفت ہوتی ہے اور تحریر میں جانور کا ذکر نہیں ہوتا، جل پری بھی تو نصف جانور ہی ہے :)

نور وجدان

لائبریرین
اردو لکھا کیجئے، نہ صرف بطور مشق کے بلکہ جو زبان اپنی ہو، اس کو ذریعہ اظہار بنانا اچھا ہوتا ہے اور تحریر میں روانی بھی ہوتی ہے۔ باقی چند بار لکھنے سے ہاتھ رواں ہو جائے گا اور اردو بہ آسانی ذریعہ اظہار بن جائے گی۔ انگریزی بھی ساتھ ساتھ جاری رکھئے :)
ویسے چونکہ آپ نے بتایا کہ جانوروں پر لکھنے سے کوفت ہوتی ہے اور تحریر میں جانور کا ذکر نہیں ہوتا، جل پری بھی تو نصف جانور ہی ہے :)
جل پری آپ کو کہاں سے مل گئی ") :) کمال ہے جل پری تو بہت پیاری اسے جانور نہ کہیں اسے کے تو پر کاٹ دیے گیے :(بر جستگی :) توبہ توبہ :) مجھے اصل میں آپ کو بتا نہیں سکتی کن کن جانور سے نفرت ، پر مجھے ہرن اور خرگوش اچھے لگتے ،:) خود نہیں پتا ایسا کیوں باقیوں سے نفرت
آپ نے بالکل ٹھیک کہا اردو بہت میٹھی زبان ہے اس کو میں محسوس کر رہی ہوں انگریزی میں وہ بات نہیں جو اردو شاعری میں ،، لکھنے کی سعی کر رہی ہوں یہااں پر اپنی انگلش سے ریلیٹڈ پوسٹ بھی کی ہیں ۔۔انشاء اللہ دونوں کے ساتھ ہوں میں ۔:)

قیصرانی

لائبریرین
جل پری آپ کو کہاں سے مل گئی ") :) کمال ہے جل پری تو بہت پیاری اسے جانور نہ کہیں اسے کے تو پر کاٹ دیے گیے :(بر جستگی :) توبہ توبہ :) مجھے اصل میں آپ کو بتا نہیں سکتی کن کن جانور سے نفرت ، پر مجھے ہرن اور خرگوش اچھے لگتے ،:) خود نہیں پتا ایسا کیوں باقیوں سے نفرت
آپ نے بالکل ٹھیک کہا اردو بہت میٹھی زبان ہے اس کو میں محسوس کر رہی ہوں انگریزی میں وہ بات نہیں جو اردو شاعری میں ،، لکھنے کی سعی کر رہی ہوں یہااں پر اپنی انگلش سے ریلیٹڈ پوسٹ بھی کی ہیں ۔۔انشاء اللہ دونوں کے ساتھ ہوں میں ۔:)
آپ کی تحریر میں میر میڈ کا تذکرہ ہے نا، تو میر میڈ شاید اردو میں جل پری کہلاتی ہے۔ ایسی مخلوق جس کا دھڑ مچھلی کا اور اوپری جسم انسان کا ہوتا ہے اور عموماۢ مؤنث ہوتی ہے
آپ کو فاختہ سے بھی نفرت ہے؟ وہ تو امن کی علامت ہے :)
کوشش جاری رکھیئے۔ یہ اردو محفل آپ کی صلاحیتوں کو مزید نکھارے گی۔ ہماری دعائیں آپ کے ساتھ ہیں :)

آخری تدوین:

نور وجدان

لائبریرین
آپ کی تحریر میں میر میڈ کا تذکرہ ہے نا، تو میر میڈ شاید اردو میں جل پری کہلاتی ہے۔ ایسی مخلوق جس کا دھڑ مچھلی کا اور اوپری جسم انسان کا ہوتا ہے اور عموماۢ مؤنث ہوتی ہے
آپ کو فاختہ سے بھی نفرت ہے؟ وہ تو امن کی علامت ہے :)
کوشش جاری رکھیئے۔ یہ اردو محفل آپ کی صلاحیتوں کو مزید نکھارے گی۔ ہماری دعائیں آپ کے ساتھ ہیں :)
مجھے پرندے سو عشق ہے یہ جانور نہیں روحانیت کے سفیر ، مرمیڈ کی بات تو ایکسیمشن ہے ۔۔میں الفاظ واپس لے رہی ہوں مجھے نفرت نہیں ہے کیونکہ مییں اپنا موقف واضح نہیں کر پائی:) دعا کے لیے:) :) :) شکریہ :) :)

قیصرانی

لائبریرین