نواز شریف کا پوتا عمران خان کا فین

زرقا مفتی

محفلین
1102596290-1.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1102596290&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20141226
x1461288_52659304.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BgQgu9KCv5.jpg

http://e.dunya.com.pk/detail.php?date=2014-12-26&edition=LHR&id=1461288_52659304

عثمان

محفلین
سیاست کے شور شرابے میں لوگ بھول گئے ہیں کہ عمران خان اپنی بدترین سیاست سے پرے بھی کچھ شہرت رکھتا ہے۔

یہ ننھا منا پوتا پورے 17 سال کا ہے۔

Indeed I met Imran Khan but all of you should know how

I was standing in a corridor in the PM house where someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Shah Mehmoud Sb. We had a brief conversation and he told me that Mr Khan was inside the room he pointed, and he would love to meet you. Although I had all the political differences inside, I went with him out of respect, respect for elders which runs in our blood, values passed on for generations and hence I don't regret it. I went inside, had a Brief chat and that was it. But what you people should know is how these politicians would exploit a 17 year old boy for their political gains, as disappointing as it sounds, some people are not even worth a handshake! I won't ask Imran Khan Sb this question because I believe that his ability to think has been distorted by all the hatred he holds for his opponents and therefore, I ask his sons directly, how would you feel if you were dragged into this mess you had nothing to do with, by politicians thrice your age, exploiting you to gain a political edge over their opponent, while you are a normal student, living a life having no part in politics? I'm sure you are human enough to realise this.

This is on record, May that day be my last where I would support or admire a personality like Imran Khan who has drowned himself so much into political hatred that he has forgotten the values, morals and ethics our culture and religion holds, and has taken this to a personal level! I am and forever will be a N leaguei! Proud to be one! Nawaz Sharif Zindabaad! Pakistan paindabaad!​

10171655_714099565355265_4405721892384688969_n.jpg

آخری تدوین:
نواز شریف کی صاحبزادی جو پوری طرح سیاست میں بھی ہے وہ بھی عمران کے لئے ایک موقع پر نیک خواہشات کا اظہار کرچکی ہے۔

سیاست کے شور شرابے میں لوگ بھول گئے ہیں کہ عمران خان اپنی بدترین سیاست سے پرے بھی کچھ شہرت رکھتا ہے۔
جناب عمران نے جس نیک جذبے کے ساتھ کینسر ہسپتال بنایا اور کرکٹ ٹیم کی قیادت کی ہم آج بھی اس کے مداح ہیں۔

یہ ننھا منا پوتا پورے 17 سال کا ہے۔

Indeed I met Imran Khan but all of you should know how

I was standing in a corridor in the PM house where someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Shah Mehmoud Sb. We had a brief conversation and he told me that Mr Khan was inside the room he pointed, and he would love to meet you. Although I had all the political differences inside, I went with him out of respect, respect for elders which runs in our blood, values passed on for generations and hence I don't regret it. I went inside, had a Brief chat and that was it. But what you people should know is how these politicians would exploit a 17 year old boy for their political gains, as disappointing as it sounds, some people are not even worth a handshake! I won't ask Imran Khan Sb this question because I believe that his ability to think has been distorted by all the hatred he holds for his opponents and therefore, I ask his sons directly, how would you feel if you were dragged into this mess you had nothing to do with, by politicians thrice your age, exploiting you to gain a political edge over their opponent, while you are a normal student, living a life having no part in politics? I'm sure you are human enough to realise this.

This is on record, May that day be my last where I would support or admire a personality like Imran Khan who has drowned himself so much into political hatred that he has forgotten the values, morals and ethics our culture and religion holds, and has taken this to a personal level! I am and forever will be a N leaguei! Proud to be one! Nawaz Sharif Zindabaad! Pakistan paindabaad!​

This is on record, May that day be my last where I would support or admire a personality like
Imran Khan who has drowned himself so much into political hatred that he has forgotten the values, morals and ethics our culture and religion holds, and has taken this to a personal level! I am and forever will be a N leaguei! Proud to be one! Nawaz Sharif Zindabaad! Pakistan
paindabaad

10171655_714099565355265_4405721892384688969_n.jpg

اللہ جانے سچ کیا ہے