پاکستان بمقابلہ زمبابوے - تیسرا بین الاقوامی ایک روزہ میچ

محمداحمد

لائبریرین
ایک اور تبصرہ :

Hamid Ali: "I'm a huge supporter of Misbah's methodical approach with such a frail batting lineup, but it just doesn't works at times. With bowlers like that of Zimbabwe, such a high number of dot ball percentage just provides another opportunity of Misbah bashers. He really needs to learn to rotate the strike and accelerate when needed. More or less like Hussey. That's what a holding middle order batsman does."

مصباح دھونی والی پالیسی پر عمل پیرا ہے۔ شروع میں ٹک ٹک اور آخر میں بال اور رنز میں زیادہ فرق نہیں ۔
مگر دھونی میچ ونر ہے۔ جبکہ یہ میچ ہروانے والا۔

محمداحمد

لائبریرین
جواب آں غزل:

Hunbbel Meer: "I think the problem is not Misbah. It's his influence on others. We do need 1 batsman who holds the innings together. The problem comes when everybody is trying to do a Misbah-esque innings. Look at Ahmed Shehzad and Nasir Jamshed. They both are super-attacking batsmen. Now they hardly play over 80+ strike rate. The trick is to let everyone play aggressively, and in case they fail, Misbah comes to rescue. Now-a-days, everybody is trying to rescue a ship that never even takes off!"

محمداحمد

لائبریرین
مصباح دھونی والی پالیسی پر عمل پیرا ہے۔ شروع میں ٹک ٹک اور آخر میں بال اور رنز میں زیادہ فرق نہیں ۔
مگر دھونی میچ ونر ہے۔ جبکہ یہ میچ ہروانے والا۔

یہ تو ہے ۔ مصباح کے ساتھ ہارڈ لک بھی ہے۔ ابھی تک ایک سنچری بھی نہیں ہے اُس کے نام کے ساتھ۔

جواب آں غزل:

Hunbbel Meer: "I think the problem is not Misbah. It's his influence on others. We do need 1 batsman who holds the innings together. The problem comes when everybody is trying to do a Misbah-esque innings. Look at Ahmed Shehzad and Nasir Jamshed. They both are super-attacking batsmen. Now they hardly play over 80+ strike rate. The trick is to let everyone play aggressively, and in case they fail, Misbah comes to rescue. Now-a-days, everybody is trying to rescue a ship that never even takes off!"
سنو ہنبل در حقیقت مصباح مسئلہ نہیں
اس کی وجہ سے دوسروں کے پاس اسلحہ نہیں

(باقی بعد میں):grin: