امریکہ کی ترقی کا راز

اِنَّ اللہَ لَا یَظْلِمُ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّۃٍ ۚ وَ اِنۡ تَکُ حَسَنَۃً یُّضٰعِفْہَا وَیُؤْتِ مِنۡ لَّدُنْہُ اَجْرًا عَظِیۡمًا ﴿۴۰﴾
اللہ ایک ذرّہ بھر ظلم نہیں فرماتا اور اگر کوئی نیکی ہو تو اُسے دونی کرتا اور اپنے پاس سے بڑا ثواب دیتا ہے

زیک ، بات ہورہی ہے امریکی آئین کے اصولوں کی، لیکن بچپن کے لگے ہوئے انجکشنز کی تکلیف تو ہونی ہی ہے۔

بات کچھ خراب ہے لیکن ایسا ہی ملتا جلتا واقعہ، اور آپ کے سوال کا جواب یہاں ہے، تمام تر روایات کے حوالوں کے ساتھ
Muhammad's Marriage to Safiyyah

مذہبی آزادی

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances

[18:29]: Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!

[109:4]: And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

[109:5]: Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

[109:6]: You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion

[2:256]: There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

[22:40] Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And had there not been Allah's repelling some people by others, certainly there would have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques in which Allah's name is much remembered; and surely Allah will help him who helps His cause; most surely Allah is Strong, Mighty..

[49:11]: O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

[30:22]: And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colours: verily in that are Signs for those who know.

امریکی آئین کے اصول اور قرآن کے اصول ایک جیسے ہیں

مسلمان کو آزادی ہے۔ ہندو ، عیسائی، یہودی، کیا، سب کو مذہبی آزادی ہے۔ مساوات، انصاف، اور ترقی کے راستے کھلے ہیں۔ دنیا گواہ ہے، اللہ تعالی کا وعدہ دیکھئے اور درج ذیل آیات کو بار بار پڑھئے جب تک سمجھنے لگیں

یہ سوال بھی پوچھئے کہ آج دنیا کا کنٹرول کس کے ہاتھ ہے، اللہ تعالی اپنا وعدہ پورا فرماتے ہیں

and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

[24:55] Allah has promised to those of you who believe and do good that He will most certainly make them rulers in the earth as He made rulers those before them, and that He will most certainly establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them, and that He will most certainly, after their fear, give them security in exchange; they shall serve Me, not associating aught with Me; and whoever is ungrateful after this, these it is who are the. transgressors.

[3:139] So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in Faith.

[21:105] Before this We wrote in the Psalms, after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the righteous, shall inherit the earth."

[13:29]"For those who believe and work righteousness, is (every) blessedness, and a beautiful place of (final) return."

جو لوگ، آئین اور قانون کا فرق، آئین کے اصولوں کو دیکھنے کے بجائے اسلامی ملک ، اسلامی ملک کا رٹا لگاتے ہیں، مسلمانوں کی تعداد اگر اسلامی ملک کا تعین کرتی تو ہندوستان کی مسلم آبادی، پاکستان سے زیادہ ہے :)

جو لوگ، آئین اور قانون کا فرق، آئین کے اصولوں کو دیکھنے کے بجائے اسلامی ملک ، اسلامی ملک کا رٹا لگاتے ہیں، مسلمانوں کی تعداد اگر اسلامی ملک کا تعین کرتی تو ہندوستان کی مسلم آبادی، پاکستان سے زیادہ ہے :)

اپکی بات سے نتیجہ یہ نکلتا ہے کہ امریکہ ہی مسلم ملک ہے۔ ہاں یا ناں؟