hadipedia.com (wikipedia like )

مھدئ

محفلین
سلام[align=left:8a5a4b69ec]. I recently have setup a website. www.hadipedia.com, this is based on mediawiki software used for wikipedia project, i just wanted to bro/sis know if that can be of any help esp., for Urdu wiki for our own, i actually have setup this portal to support my other portal mainly to assist or work as a FAQ portal for them, while i thought it's got 40gb space so why dont we use it for general information esp., in Urdu, my this suggestion is mainly aimed for bro Nabeel and Zakaria, frankly you guys're helping me a lot to learn and maintain Urdu webportal better way, and i feel like i have nothing to make any contribution to all of you, so i let you know if this bro,here can be of any help to any of you!and this portal is general property just like this one!

quick question: Any one here from my Pind Lahore? i didn't notice any single Punjabi word like, Pai Jan Tiak hein app? oops! getting longer take care!byeAllah hafiz
imran
[/align:8a5a4b69ec]

قیصرانی

لائبریرین
مھدئ نے کہا:
سلام[align=left:a9cd178d9e]. I recently have setup a website. www.hadipedia.com, this is based on mediawiki software used for wikipedia project, i just wanted to bro/sis know if that can be of any help esp., for Urdu wiki for our own, i actually have setup this portal to support my other portal mainly to assist or work as a FAQ portal for them, while i thought it's got 40gb space so why dont we use it for general information esp., in Urdu, my this suggestion is mainly aimed for bro Nabeel and Zakaria, frankly you guys're helping me a lot to learn and maintain Urdu webportal better way, and i feel like i have nothing to make any contribution to all of you, so i let you know if this bro,here can be of any help to any of you!and this portal is general property just like this one!

quick question: Any one here from my Pind Lahore? i didn't notice any single Punjabi word like, Pai Jan Tiak hein app? oops! getting longer take care!byeAllah hafiz
imran
[/align:a9cd178d9e]
پیغام پر انگریزی فانٹ‌کا ٹیگ لگا دیا اور الائنمنٹ‌درست کردی

نبیل

تکنیکی معاون
مہدی، ہم بھی مستقبل میں اردو ویب پر وکی میڈیا کے استعمال کا ارادہ رکھتے ہیں۔ میں نے اس میں اردو سپورٹ شامل کرنے پر کام شروع کیا تھا۔ آپ اس کے بارے میں یہاں پڑھ سکتے ہیں۔دوسرے یہاں ایک پنجابی کا زمرہ بھی موجود ہے۔