اینگرو ایکسیلینس ایوارڈ : ڈاکٹر عطاء الرحمن ، عبد الستار ایدھی ، مشتاق احمد یوسفی

الف نظامی

لائبریرین
اینگرو ایکسی لینس ایوارڈ ۲۰۱۰

12-10-2010_75592_l.gif

اینگرو کارپوریشن کی طرف سے پہلے اینگرو ایکسی لینس ایوارڈ ۲۰۱۰ کا اعلان کردیا گیا ہے جس کے مطابق ایوارڈ وصول کرنے والوں میں عبد الستار ایدھی ، ڈاکٹر عطا الرحمن اور مشتاق احمد یوسفی شامل ہیں۔ جن میں سے ہر ایک کو ۵۰ لاکھ روپے بطور ایکسی لینس ایوارڈ دے گئے ہیں۔

یہ ایکسی لینس ایوارڈ عبد الستار ایدھی کو سماجی شعبہ میں نمایاں خدمات جبکہ ڈاکٹر عطا الرحمن کو سائنسی شعبہ میں نمایاں خدمات اور مشتاق احمد یوسفی کو اردو ادب کے میدان میں نمایاں خدمات کے اعتراف میں دیا گیا ہے۔

جیوری میں مندرجہ ذیل افراد شامل تھے:
ishrat-hussain.jpg

ڈاکٹر عشرت حسین --- چئیرمین جیوری
ماہر معاشیات

iftikhar-arif.jpg

افتخار عارف --- رکن جیوری
ادیب ، شاعر ، محقق

nafis-sadik.jpg

ڈاکٹر نفیس صادق --- رکن جیوری
خصوصی مشیر سیکرٹری جنرل اقوام متحدہ۔ سابقہ سربراہ united nation population fund

anita-ali.jpg

پروفیسر انیتا غلام علی --- رکن جیوری
چیف ایگزیکٹو سندھ ایجوکیشنل فاونڈیشن

iqbal-choudhary.jpg

ڈاکٹر ایم اقبال چوہدری --- رکن جیوری
تمغہ امتیاز ، ستارہ امتیاز ، پروفیسر حسین ابراہیم جمال ریسرچ انسٹیٹوٹ آف کیمسٹری کراچی

Dr Ishrat Hussain, Chairman of the Jury highlighted, “I am extremely delighted that Engro Corp has taken
this noble initiative to recognize the services of eminent Pakistanis who have excelled and made
outstanding contributions in their respective fields. I hope that each year these awards will inspire many
younger Pakistanis to dedicate themselves to hard work so that they can excel in their professional lives.
In a general atmosphere of negativism and cynicism prevailing in the country. Engro Corp deserves our
gratitude for providing this platform to showcase our successes and achievements. Only those nations
who recognize and revere their meritorious citizens can succeed, make headway and prosper.”

Mr. Iftikhar Arif said: "The Urdu language in itself is a work of art having its roots in an ancient language like Persian. To have command over such literature is an excellence all on its own. I thank Engro Corporation for making available this opportunity for us to distinguish the very best in their selected fields and am pleased to be a part of the jury. It will be a tough competition."

Dr. M. Iqbal Choudhary said : "Pakistan has the most brilliant minds in the field of natural and applied sciences but most are overshadowed by the developed world. These awards aim to bring these beautiful minds to the forefront. I am proud to be associated with the Engro Excellence Awards in bringing forward individuals who deserve to be in the limelight because of their continued hard work."

Prof. Anita Ghulam Ali said : "This is a very laudable gesture on behalf of Engro Corporation Limited. The Engro Excellence Awards provide an opportunity for the nation's finest to emerge on an international level and exude their skills to the rest of the world. I thank Engro Corp for allowing me to be a part of this initiative."

Dr. Nafis Sadik said : "In my years of experience I always wanted a way to showcase the goldmine of talent inherent in the individuals of Pakistan, especially because their skills and talents go unnoticed year after year. Today, Engro Corp has provided us with a platform to award those who have served Pakistan through their hard work and determination. The nominated individuals are of significant importance to Pakistan and I am honored to be a part of this humble gesture to award their excellence."

بحوالہ : اینگرو ایکسی لینس ڈاٹ کام
روزنامہ پاکستان
Excellence awards for Edhi, Dr. Atta, Yusufi
Engro Excellence Awards