کُتا

پردیسی

محفلین
بہت سبق آموز موریل ہے اس کا۔۔۔ہر ایک کی اپنی فطرت ہوتی ہے اور کتے کی بھی ایک اپنی فطرت ہوتی ہے جو کہ تبدیل نہیں ہو سکتی:puppydogeyes:
ویسے کچھ انسان بھی کتوں جیسی فطرت کے ہوتے ہیں:catface:
ویسےکتا کتا ہی ہوتا ہے ۔۔۔ظالم ہو یا کہ معصوم

قیصرانی

لائبریرین
بہت سبق آموز موریل ہے اس کا۔۔۔ ہر ایک کی اپنی فطرت ہوتی ہے اور کتے کی بھی ایک اپنی فطرت ہوتی ہے جو کہ تبدیل نہیں ہو سکتی:puppydogeyes:
ویسے کچھ انسان بھی کتوں جیسی فطرت کے ہوتے ہیں:catface:
ویسےکتا کتا ہی ہوتا ہے ۔۔۔ ظالم ہو یا کہ معصوم
بالکل غلط۔ اوپر لکھا تو ہے کہ دو الگ الگ فطرت کے کتے تھے۔ ایک اچھا اور ایک گندا

یہ کہانی میں نے اپنے فیس بک کے نوٹس میں پوسٹ کی تھی ، اب وہیں سے اسے کاپی پیسٹ کر رہا ہوں۔۔۔
An old man was standing on the highway, outside his town. A car approached and a couple came out. They asked the old man,
" We are looking for a house. Is there any house available in this town.?"
Sure , there are many houses available.
"How are the people of this town? Good or bad?"
How were the people in your hometown, where you are currently residing?
"Ohh....Dont ask. They are the worst people gathered in a single town. Uncivilised, cheaters, evil...That's the reason we are looking for a new town."
I fear that you would be disappointed in this town. People living here cant be better than your hometown. Better you search somewhere else.
"Oh my God..."....So they left.
Soon after another car came and a couple asked the some question. And the old man asked the same question in reply.
"Well...they are great people. Very courteous, very cooperative and good natured. We shall miss them, sure."
Congratulations...You stopped at the right place. I am sure you would like the people of this town more than your previous one....Come and choose your home. We are looking for more good people to be our neighbours.
"Ohh...Thank God...Thank you very much Grandpa....:)..."

نیلم

محفلین
میراخیال ہےاس کاموریل یہ بنتاہےکہ
ہم جوکچھ دنیاکودےگےبدلےمیں ہمیں وہ ہی کچھ ملےگا
،،جوبوئےگےوہ ہی کاٹے کیں
۔۔جیسی کرنی ویسی بھرنی

نیلم

محفلین
اس کا موریل ہے کہ
"آیئے دیکھیئے کتوں کا شیش محل"

مارکیٹنگ سٹنٹ ہے یہ :laugh: