Deep Cute And Meaningful Quotes

بھلکڑ

لائبریرین

If there is any secret to my success, I think it's that my characters are very real to me. I feel everything they feel, and therefore I think my readers care about them.
Sidney Sheldon

بھلکڑ

لائبریرین

“You have two choices. you can keep running and hiding and blaming the world for your problems, or you can stand up for yourself and decide to be somebody important.”​
( Sidney Sheldon, (Nothing Lasts Forever

بھلکڑ

لائبریرین

“It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful.”
― Stephenie Meyer, The Host

بھلکڑ

لائبریرین

“I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.”
― Stephenie Meyer, The Host

بھلکڑ

لائبریرین
The Intution is Really a Sudden Immersion of The Soul into the Universal Current of life, where the history of all people are connected and we are able to know everything because its all written there۔
دی الکیمسٹ

تانیہ

محفلین
Education is Not A Name of Any Degree Or Certificate
Education is The Name of Our Attitude, Language & Behavior With Others in Real Life

green-butterfly-1.gif

aladdin

محفلین
We suppose we see a different world than you do. And the truth is that what we see frightens us. We are frightened because our enemies are no longer known to us. They do not exist on a map. They're not nations. They are individuals. Look around you. Who do you fear? Can you see a face? A uniform? A flag? No. Our world is not more transparent now. It's more opaque. It's in the shadows. So, before you declare us defeated, ask yourselves, how safe do you feel? o
BSA, The Software Alliance against software piracy ---

آخری تدوین: