To whom, who blame Geo

What do you think about documentary released by Geo about Ajmal Qasaab?

• Damn, bad and Worst reporting

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • true, a try to reveal facts

• not agree but should be respected

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no comment

• Total voters
As after Bombay attacks, India was blaming that PAkistani ground was used for attacks planing. Then Geo reported terrorist has some roots at Freed Kot( Pakistan). And it gave birth to a conspiracy and some people accused Geo for playing negative role against the the entrusts of country
My dear, just be realistic to see and bear the other aspect of picture. You are targeting Geo just because you are Pakistani, probably patriotic, but see this in broad sense. Before passing any comment or being caught up in theoretical hype, consider what is basis of this conspiracy.You will have to understand the relation between Pakistan and India. You will have to feel the true freedom of media.
For this, I will like to give you an example of 9/11. You know that at 11th Nov. Twin towers, in New York, and Pentagon, in Washington, were hit by some terrorist attacks. The whole government machinery was blaming Bin Ladin for these attacks. But, in media, some channels were reporting it, self created drama of CIA and White House. Who was right or who was wrong, i wouldn't like to get into this debate. But my dear, just comprehend this, and see who was exposing the true aspect(somehow) of that drama. This was media, some channels of Us itself, who was diverting the people's attention from CIA created perceptions. It was American media who called this event, a drama. But no one from US, even not Government, burst out to blame those media group advertising negative perception against their country. This is best example, i can state.
y dear, understand what is journalism. You cannot limit or restrain it in the boundaries of just nationalism, I don't mean that media should neglect the country's entrusts. But my dear, here, a problem is aroused. Who will decide what is in entrust of Pakistan and what is not? Will it be Government? My baby, just recall what Nawaz Sharif called about Banzeir or what she called about him in their own time. They were claiming that opponent was playing against the entrust of Pakistan. And then after, Musharraf blamed both to be enemies of Pakistani people. Now tell me what was the entrust Nawaz or BB violated. And where were the entrust when NRO was issued?
Now coming to crucial aspect of this discussion, my dear you would be surprised to know what army spokesman told after evolution of Pak India tension. He claimed that Betul Mehsood is patriotic Pakistani, who had kidnapped Pak army men, who slaughtered security men, who exploded hundreds of innocent Pakistani people in bomb attacks, who had been accused for no of cases in Pak courts, who challenged the territory. This was just not statement of irresponsible man but representative of well honored organized institution of Pakistan, Pak Army. Well, this gives birth to many questions. If he is patriotic then why Army is fighting against him? If he he is patriotic, and such extra law actions are requisite to be true patriotic, if this is scale of patriotism, then my dear justify yourself where we are. We haven’t kill any one, even not harm any one, then is it meant that we are not patriotic.
My dear understand that double standard of our institutions, and government. We still haven’t decide what is in our entrust and what is not.
Now coming to present conspiracy, and Indo Pak tension. For this, we will have to see in the history. As my view point is concerned, this conspiracy is due to our wrong strategical policy. We are still stick to policy that was devised in the 8th decade of last century. That time our government, our policy maker preferred extra state factors to engage Soviet Union in Afghanistan. And likely they chose this policy for Kashmir to engage India there. They prepared Jihadi and introduced them in the world. They provided them with latest weapons and introduced paki people with weapon culture. This was just the lack of confidence on state institutions. Our policy maker, wasn’t aware of future aftermath, adopted this strategy and continued with this. And now we are facing what did we sow, so let’s bear.
My dear, keeping this all in mind, it can been predicted that behind the Bombay Attacks, the lad from Freed Kot could be involved. I amn’t claiming that I am sure of this. But if India has some reservation, then it should be investigated properly and freely. Because these extra state factors are threat to us too. In this respect, if Geo tried to reveal some facts in accord to its own investigation, we shouldn’t be out of temper. But consider this deeply and should see, is Geo right or wrong. If there are some flaws in the report, those should be exposed. But this is not right way to blame Geo. As this just its try to reveal facts, may be not perfect, but it should be considered and should be respected.
If you people aren’t satisfy with the reported content, then you should make your own repots and advertise them at other channels. No I can hope you would be satisfied.
And at last, I want to proclaim that considering past track record, it is not unpredictable for Ajmal Qasab to have Pakistani nationality.

Please comment: