The Husband Store . . . . Read & enjoy

خرد اعوان نے 'General Discussion' کی ذیل میں اس موضوع کا آغاز کیا، ‏مارچ 26, 2009

1. خرد اعوان

خرد اعوان محفلین

مراسلے:
    The Husband Store . . . . Read & enjoy

A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband . Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates . You may visit the store ONLY ONCE !

There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights . There is , however , a catch . . . . . You may choose any man from a particular floor , or you may choose to go up a floor , but you cannot go back down except to exit the building ! So , a woman goes to the husband Store to find a husband . . . .

On the first floor the sign on the door reads :

Floor 1 – These men have jobs and love the Lord .

The second floor sign reads :

Floor 2 – These men have jobs , love the Lord , and love kids .

The third floor sign reads :

Floor 3 _ These men have jobs , love the Lord , love kids , and are extremely good looking .

“ wow ,” she thinks , but feels compelled to keep going .

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads :
    Floor 4 – These men have jobs , love the Lord , love kids , are drop dead good looking and help with the housework .

“ Oh , mercy me !” she exclaims , “ I can hardly stand it .”

Still , she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads
    Floor 5 – These men have jobs , love the Lord , love kids , are drop dead gorgeous , help with the housework , and have a strong romantic steak .

She is so tempted to stay , but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads :

Floor 6 – You are 14,363,012 to this floor . There are no men on this floor . This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please .

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store . Watch your step as you exit the building , and have a nice day .!​

2. شمشاد

شمشاد لائبریرین

مراسلے:
    جھنڈا:
    Pakistan
    موڈ:
    Relaxed
    Thanks for the sharing.

Is the any "The Wife Store", please do let me know.

3. محمدصابر

محمدصابر محفلین

مراسلے:
    جھنڈا:
    Pakistan
    موڈ:
    Brooding
  4. خرد اعوان

خرد اعوان محفلین

مراسلے:
    I will let your wife know about that store and will ask her to keep you away from that store becasue I know you will not come back with purchasing .

ھٰذا شمشاد :applause:

5. خرد اعوان

خرد اعوان محفلین

مراسلے:
    Mohammad Sabir . Thaks to like it and one thing which I want to clear that my name is khi rud not khird . Most of the people think that it's khird khurd whatever but its simply khi rud or kheerud which means wisdom:) .

6. شمشاد

شمشاد لائبریرین

مراسلے:
    جھنڈا:
    Pakistan
    موڈ:
    Relaxed
    I don't need your help. :timeout:

7. خرد اعوان

خرد اعوان محفلین

مراسلے:
    Yes . I know it . I know it very well that you do not need anyone that's why I wrote

ھٰذا شمشاد

اس صفحے کی تشہیر