QUIZ(7)The Doughnut Test

تعبیر

محفلین
Here is a new Quiz

All You have to do is post ur option & within a couple of days I'll post the results

Untitled-14.jpg

1)
donut-1.jpg

2)
donut-2.jpg

3)
donut-3.jpg

4)
donut-4.jpg

5)
donut-5.jpg

6)
donut-6.jpg

تعبیر

محفلین
You Are Independent

You are courageous and a bit of a rebel. You are committed to living your life colorfully and boldly.
And while you don't need others, you value them. You're definitely not a loner.

You are courageous and even a little wild. You enjoy taking risks.
People find you charming and endearing. You love to bond with others, and they love to bond with you!

تعبیر

محفلین
ویلے بندے دا کم اے۔

بہر حال میں نے اپنے لیے نمبر ایک پسند کیا ہے۔

کیا آپ نے مجھے ویلا کہا ہے :confused:

You Are Dreamy
You are a sensitive soul, and you can't help but be constantly effected by the world around you.
You are compassionate and kind, especially to creatures and people who are a bit helpless.

You are idealistic and philosophical. You dream of a better world for everyone.
You are imaginative and creative. You can't help but always do things your way.​

تعبیر

محفلین
oops we are in english forum.

please parcel me the number 5. :grin:

the result of your option is

You Are Sensitive
You are very intuitive and insightful. You understand what's going on around you without needing to be told.
You are naturally nurturing and caring. You look out for people, even if they don't ask you to.

You tend to stay attached to those you love. It's hard for you to let go when you need to.
You are in touch with your emotions. You know exactly what you're feeling and why you're feeling it.

میم نون

محفلین

the result of your option is

You Are Sensitive
You are very intuitive and insightful. You understand what's going on around you without needing to be told.
You are naturally nurturing and caring. You look out for people, even if they don't ask you to.

You tend to stay attached to those you love. It's hard for you to let go when you need to.
You are in touch with your emotions. You know exactly what you're feeling and why you're feeling it.

Really?
I'm not so sure about all these emotional things :eek:
and if they can be applied on me :hypnotized:

I think the creator of this quiz should reconsider the options :surprise: