My Joomla urdu Website

imran77

محفلین
Hi Folks, here you can visit my Urdu Joomla Site
[zulifiqar.com/pk
is it better looking website i just installed that to learn Urdu Joomla

Well, Why i am making the post is to know if you guys are gonna make available Joomla 1.5 RC3 in Urdu... I appreciate the hard work done by brother Nabeel Naqvi and other members of his squad keep it up ... i wish i were a Bill Gates and must have spared min. 1 Million $ for this project however now only can give you 1 Million prayers and thanks ::grin::grin:

by the way i think Joomla urdu 1.5 was there for downloading until you guys updated to VBulltein.... hmm just wondering if VB in Urdu available for Downloading :grin: it comes for sweat $160 in english and should come for free in Urdu i hope :grin::grin:

Great Job May Allah Bless you more and more and keep it up i wish i could have some PHP skills so that i could make some contribution to your projects may be one day who know :grin:;)

thanks
Imran Jafri

زہیر

محفلین
hi folks, here you can visit my urdu joomla site
[zulifiqar.com/pk
is it better looking website i just installed that to learn urdu joomla

well, why i am making the post is to know if you guys are gonna make available joomla 1.5 rc3 in urdu... I appreciate the hard work done by brother nabeel naqvi and other members of his squad keep it up ... I wish i were a bill gates and must have spared min. 1 million $ for this project however now only can give you 1 million prayers and thanks ::grin::grin:

By the way i think joomla urdu 1.5 was there for downloading until you guys updated to vbulltein.... Hmm just wondering if vb in urdu available for downloading :grin: It comes for sweat $160 in english and should come for free in urdu i hope :grin::grin:

Great job may allah bless you more and more and keep it up i wish i could have some php skills so that i could make some contribution to your projects may be one day who know :grin:;)

thanks
imran jafri

میرے پاس آپکا لنک نہیں کھلا