Heart of Glass

تفسیر

محفلین

Heart of Glass

Coming out of my room I heard something fell and shattered, it sounded like glass. Than there was a big scream. I rush to the kitchen; Saadia was right in the middle of kitchen. She was sobbing. Dad and Mom reached there at the same time. Mother put her arm around Saadia and squeezed her
Baitaa. This was only a glass and glasses do break. Why are you crying?

Ma, I love this glass. Bhaiya gave it to me, on my 8th birthday you see on there it said I love you Sadee and see that there was a rose on it, I have kept it for 8 years with breaking it Ma. You remember Ma, when Bhaiya gave it to me

Saadia wipe her tears but they keep coming

Baitaa, Your Bhaiya’s heart is not made of glass that it will break and shatter like this one. Mother laughed

Mom said. Your brother's heart is made of love, affection, freshness for you. His heart is like a garden where a little sister can come and pick as many flowers she wants. It always will say I love. No one can wipe out those words

Paglee Behan … I said
Budhoo Bhaiyaa … She screamed

٭٭٭
My attic is full of old boxes filed with many things. I do not through away any thing. When it gets old I put in attic

Today it was raining and I felt to look through some old stuff. I find a bag full of letters. These letter were written by Mom to my Dad when he was traveling for government of Pakistan to set up judicial system in Sind Province

I sat on floor and open one

You do not know how much I enjoyed seeing you once again. When you left town. I felt that the sun stop shining

The other one said

The courage with which you are coping the hurt to be not with us has in it a huge lesson for us. You will be successful

How good you are. Did I forget to say that?
Is it more than a day I did not say that you are good. Do not forget that we all me children and our friends love you too

How good you are, I stopped at that sentence

Every person has something we can criticize. But we forget all the occasion when that person gave us his love and affections

You were unhappy and he said something and a big smile came over your lips.

This is it. Some one has faith in you, and he encourages

You are not alone.
Our family has this, and this is what I grow up with. People do not express this gift. They feel that it is degrading

Let me tell you with full confidence that biggest desire of any human being is to be loved, liked and be accepted

Knowing that people likes you, reminds you that you do not have to contest for popularity. This build confidence in you and you are ready to take on anything comes your way

Love is thousand years old. But until you say I love you, there is no effect of it on anything. Without expression love shrinks

To express your feelings in words is to give them life. Without words, feeling has no meaning

Love is two way street. The people who love others tend to get love back. Love like epidemic, every one gets it. But someone has to seed it
٭٭٭
Today I am under the knife of a Surgeon. But her eyes smiles.
Bhaiya, you were always budhoo
I am here ... I am here in your heart
These eyes are not surgeon eyes. These are mine
Remember Mom said. Baitaa, Your Bhaiya’s heart is not made of glass that it will break and shatter
I am your heart Bhaiya and I am strong. I will not let anyone harm you Bhaiya.
You will be just fine. I will be always here
I felt that things will be fine from now onward. . .
I saw sun rising from east over the ocean of my mind and there was bright white light everywhere، I heard a glass falling and the noise of it shattering on the floor, a loud scream, there were petals of rose every where and than there was complete darkness

.​