The Law of the Garbage Truck

محمد فہد

محفلین
Actually my English has quite rresemblance with ًMera s ّEnglish۔
Here are a few tips on how you can improve your fluency in English language:

1. Practice speaking, the more you practice the more confident you will get and get used to the language.
2. Make friends with whom you can practice speaking in English.
3. Read Newspapers, books, articles, blogs etc., also listen to English news and radio broadcasts.
4. Try to learn new words and phrases and start using them gradually.

These are only a few steps which can help in improving your English. If you further want to improve your communication skills opt for some language institute. The tips and trick who i learn in inlingua really play important role to improve spoken English.

good luck. :):)

Aaha
Well, once I was working in Africa and mostly I have to deal with Chinese ppls. After months of experience, I got the same lesson
Don't feel about grammatical errors in speaking or writing, just put words which are necessary for understanding
the requirement. After that, I never feel ashamed or downed about English​
Chines have more broblem with English than us۔ Students doing higher studies on CGS scholarship from China expressed their reservations with the communication during lectures۔
Even I was in a seminar over CPEC, an engineer from China having more than ten years experience outside China ، delivered presentation in English and after he delivered he started taking question in writing۔
So when you are working with chinses you may feel proud of your English ۔

Chines have more broblem with English than us۔ Students doing higher studies on CGS scholarship from China expressed their reservations with the communication during lectures۔
Even I was in a seminar over CPEC, an engineer from China having more than ten years experience outside China ، delivered presentation in English and after he delivered he started taking question in writing۔
So when you are working with chinses you may feel proud of your English ۔
That applies on Arabs as well. but now they are learning

لاریب مرزا

محفلین
Actually my English has quite rresemblance with ًMera s ّEnglish۔
I was excited to listen Meera type English and I am laughing after reading this comment.. lolxxx
Other than this I have medical issue with English۔
My mouth gets ripen or you may say cooked up۔
So please keep soft hand on us۔:laughing:
You proved your claim :grin:

لاریب مرزا

محفلین
Aaha
Well, once I was working in Africa and mostly I have to deal with Chinese ppls. After months of experience, I got the same lesson
Don't feel about grammatical errors in speaking or writing, just put words which are necessary for understanding
the requirement. After that, I never feel ashamed or downed about English​

Lol dont worry about grammar bhaiya u should write how u speak lol :rollingonthefloor: then it makes more sense lol
Speaking English is just the matter of practice and confidence. Grammar is not as much important. :)